Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: jeans

Default Re: jeans

They deliver right to your door. I have 2 very picky teens.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">that is if you want to pay 90 for a pair. </div></div>

I wouldn't spend $90 on a hooker ....and certainly not on pair of jeans [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] </div></div>
    LOL
    Translation - I only know cheap hookers!
    LOL
    Ice cream doesn't have bones.

Chaotic Chick

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif[/img]

Getting warmed up...

sent u a PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bluekrissyspikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i didn't think guys had that much trouble finding jeans. you don't have curves to worry about.... doesn't almost everywhere carry guys jeans? warehouse 1 is supposed to b good, never been there but they are right by walmart. </div></div>

unless they are fat

Banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: '67 L-79</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bluekrissyspikes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i didn't think guys had that much trouble finding jeans. you don't have curves to worry about.... doesn't almost everywhere carry guys jeans? warehouse 1 is supposed to b good, never been there but they are right by walmart. </div></div>

unless they are fat </div></div>

is 36 waist fat?

I am skinny and wear 34-36 waist

Banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Flawless Disaster</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am skinny and wear 34-36 waist </div></div>

how is that possible with not having a ponch?

I buy my jeans at Value Village...but that's because I'm on a diet and I don't want to spend the money on new ones until I get my weight down to what I want.

Banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mrs. Allyyyzkatz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I buy my jeans at Value Village...but that's because I'm on a diet and I don't want to spend the money on new ones until I get my weight down to what I want. </div></div>

smart move... i should of did that i went down to a 28 now im at 36 gets pretty expensive when you have to adjust your weight eh

Banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">so does value village where he should be shopping </div></div>

maybe youre right although i hardly have any jeans at all, maybe like 1 or 2 pair!

does that mean you've only been to Traverse City once or twice

Banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">does that mean you've only been to Traverse City once or twice </div></div>

heck no weve been there lots of times... sometimes just for the nice drive

Banned

My bf buys his jeans at Mark's.

Did you try that store Jean warehouse or something like that. It's up by the new Reitmans on big box row. They carry men's and ladies jeans

Banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Doll babe</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did you try that store Jean warehouse or something like that. It's up by the new Reitmans on big box row. They carry men's and ladies jeans </div></div>

for sure thanks i checked there already!

Banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">poor mooochie ....no job but you still travel to Traverse City to get a pair of jeans. Life is good </div></div>

hahahahahahaha might as well enjoy myself cause i sure aint gettin chances at any jobs

Banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Macs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">poor mooochie ....no job but you still travel to Traverse City to get a pair of jeans. Life is good </div></div>

sure you need jeans to work dontcha?

Banned

like whatever happened to Jeans Experts in Cambrian Mall???? cambrian mall is going down the drain, it used to be a heck of alot better!

Banned

but what wee do need here is an Americna Eagle store

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information