Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: COD4 Question and thoughts.

Default Re: COD4 Question and thoughts.

I do.Im kinda upset I am done all 10 [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] I did it too fast. Ah well. just about to break the 40'000 kill count [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

My kill count is hitting just over 20,000 now... 5 days of game play is all and yes to fast some may say, but thats how i play run and shoot and hide and shoot and snipe and shoot and dead silence and silencer and shoot.

Nade, Claymore... you name it.

See I dont play TDM. The TDM only goes to 750 points anyways. I play search. 2 bomb sites, planting and defusing. No respawns.

Main Kit:

MP5 + Silencer w/ Red Tiger Camo
    M1911 + Silencer
    2x Claymores
    UAV Jammer
    Dead Silence

Sniper Setup:

M40A3 w/ Blue Tiger Camo. ( Red's Ugly )
    USP .45 + Silencer
    2x Claymores
    UAV Jammer or Stopping Power
    Iron Lungs

Only 2 kits I use. Nothing else has any real appeal to me. Steve ... if you REALLY wanna anony some people ... recently i've been having some fun with M203 "noob tubes" :P

AK-47 w/ Greanade Launcher
    Overkill
    M4 Carbine w/ Genade Launcher
    Dead Silence or Extreme Conditioning .... your pick :P

People HATE 4 noob tubes coming from spawn [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

My main setup is same as yours and i play on SD a bit now and TDM, but mostly i play on HQ:

MP5 + Silencer w/ Red Tiger Camo
    M1911 + Silencer
    2x Claymores
    UAV Jammer
    Dead Silence

----------

My sniper setup is this one:

Sniper Setup:

Barret w/ Red Tiger Camo.
    M1911 + Silencer
    2x Claymores
    UAV Jammer
    Iron Lungs

-------------

I also have the AK47 setup with silencer, stopping power or UAV or at times grenade launcher and/or use RPG.

I also have the AK74u setup with 3 frags or RPG, double tap and steady aim.

I also have the G36C setup as 3 frags or RPG, double tap and steady aim.

My main is the two i posted though as i like the MP5 setup and the Barret the best.

Turns out Im godly with a G3 and M14. I've yet to meet anyone who can fire them faster, withoug of course having a modded / rapid fire controller.

Well with the right perks and on PC the right mouse anyone could do so fast enough, but it depends on the persons motor skills on how fast they can click the mouse button. The 360 or PS3 controller is a similar thing as well. There is faster aftermarket controllers that give a good skilled person an edge over the rest.

using a modded / rapid fire controller dosnt mean you're "skilled". It means you're lacking skill. It's like getting out of maps ... or abusing exploits. A skilled person can dominate in a game without cheating.

Yeah there is a lot of noobs that use the noob tube and that gets annoying after awhile, but i look at it as just like throwing grenades.

The thing is when you have 6 of those individuals on the opposite team tubing the spawn areas which could lead up to 6x3 nades = 18 nades total being thrown around the map plus others throwing nades around the map. It becomes a nade fest expecially when your on a server with 38-39 ppl in which i play on most of the time.

That is not skill that is lack of it and sure the kill count will go up for those who do such a thing. Your correct about having a better controller does not make a better player, but it will help those who are not so good to be better over time of practice with such a controller.

I am now part of a clan which took me a few weeks of playing on their public server to get into the clan as you have to show skill not lack of it and after about a week of playing on a S&D locked server with some of the top members of the clan i showed to them i was just as skilled or better in cases then some of them are.

When a person can get 20-80 kills per match 80-95% of the time with just knifing or using a pistol & mp5 on the public server where anyone and all can go into this is skill and not a nade fest or noob tube fest. I have never used the launcher except a few times before to get that one challenge done where you have to launch the nade into an opponent 5 times with direct impact to the player.

I do have the 3 frag perk with my MP5 and use the nades within the first 2-30 seconds of a match as i use them up right away if i kill a few great and if not then oh well. When i get killed i use the nades right away as i prefer to get rid of them as soon as possible most of the time.

The airstrikes and heli is was kills me the most in most match/rounds and they get very annoying expecially when you just spawn from an airstrike and run 2 feet and boom your dead, then you spawn again and boom your dead say from the heli.

It funs though and challenging and i love the game and fun playing with all kinds of ppl across the world.

My MX510 mouse died on me 2 days ago which sucks really bad the trigger button died from so much playing in the past month on COD4 servers, but it was 4 years old and was slowly dying in the past week. I am however getting a brand new MX518 mouse which is a step up from the MX510 and it handles a little better then the MX510. It also has 1600 DPI where the MX510 only went to 800 DPI and this makes it a little better for certain games and having faster sensitivity in come games is better then lower sensistivity.

I was going to go with the Razor Adder, but after reading some reviews about its quality i prefer the logitech as they are made better then the Razor series. I am not saying razor is no good at all, but for long lasting quality and break downs the logitech is superior to the razor models.

Well i am on my second time around for 55 level and i am on level 54 now and it only took about 1 day and 8 hours to get that. I started another profile for the fun of it and yes i backed up my full decked out golden 55 profile for future usage.

Awesome game it is.

This game is addicting and i love it and i also like most of the new maps.

My kills are now over 36000+ and going my overall score is over 392000+ and going.

Been playing for just what maybe month and a few days.

The new maps i like most of them, but it is Creek i like the best as for sniping on it i can get anywhere from 60-79 kills or more at times on that map "most of the time from sniping" and a few airstrikes and 1-2 heli's in those kills, but not all the time i can get that dang heli out.... booooo ... they need to make a patch to allow heli or airstrike option when u have a heli and can't get it out.

im in a secret location, due to my popularity..

I didnt read this whole thread, but i have to say, that i hate the new maps they suck!

I only like Creek and Broadcast now as they are the best out of the 4 new maps.

Killhouse is like a free for all shipment.... lol

Chinatown is just a campers map litterally and i dispise it.

Creek is no doubt a snipers map and i snipe on it all the time.

Broadcast is a great map for HQ and or S & D.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information