Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Those Darn Newfies

i guess i could part with 1 doomsday device and be feared still

Default Those Darn Newfies

One day on while on 140th floor of the empire state building construction,a frenchman, englishman and a newfie are on lunch break.

The englishman opens up his lunchbox, and to his dismay he see's fish and chips, so the englishman says " if i fish and chips again, im going to jump to my death.

The frenchman opens up his lunchbox, and to his dismay he see's pate and escargot, so the frenchman says " if i get pate and escargot again, im going to jump off to my death"

The newfie opens up his lunchbox and, to his dismay he sees a bologna and cheese sandwiches, so the newfie says " if i get bologna and cheese again, im going to jump off to my death."

The next day rolls by and the 3 men are on the 141st floor of the empire state building during construction eating lunch when the englishman opens up his lunchbox and see's fish and chips, and jumps to his death. The frenchman opens up his lunchbox and see's pate and escargot in his lunch, and jumps to his death. The newfie opens up his lunchbox and see's bologna and cheese and jumps to his death.

3 days later at the funeral home, the 3 wifes are crying and consoling each other when the englishmans wife says, " i dont get it, i thought he loved fish and chips for lunch everyday." And the frenchmans wife said " i dont get it also, i thouhgt he loved pate and escargot for lunch everyday"

The newfies wife, who isnt crying at all , but more confused than anything says " i really dont get it, he packed his own lunch everyday"
    " in fact, a woman and a cow are equal " - some guy from uganda i seen on discovery.

Banned

Default Re: Those Darn Newfies

lmfao

Default Re: Those Darn Newfies

WOOT WOOT that's a good one!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information