Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: new pix

Default new pix

ok i was out this morning with my daughter...and we were sitting in the lobby of the Holiday Inn waiting on a friend...well needless to say her friend did not show up...so i took some pictures...is trying out my new christmas pressie from my son

here is my second set of pix

and my last set of pix

LIVE LIFE...LOVE LIFE...ENJOY LIFE TOO ITS FULLEST...YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME AND TAKE YOU

Default Re: new pix

Wow flowers i never seen them before.

Never mind MadMax.

Those are nice photos. What camera did you get as a gift?
    No photographer is as good as the simplest camera. ~Edward Steichen

hp2

I agree chako they are beautiful

Well there we go again... waht is your problem ppl .. ya need an explaination again... geesh learn to analyze properly or ask for clarification Damn It.

I have not seen those kind of flowers before, so what is the problem.

Yeah what camera as i may have not seen one of those before either?

I especially like the rich colors in the first one....very nice.

Always like the poinsettias,very nice pictures NativeMama.

Nobody like a smarty pants. Your comment came off as rude. As for the "here we go again" comment..no clue about what your talking about.

Don't even try to weasel your way out of it either..as your secondary comment is in the same vain as the first.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chako</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nobody like a smarty pants. Your comment came off as rude. As for the "here we go again" comment..no clue about what your talking about.

Don't even try to weasel your way out of it either..as your secondary comment is in the same vain as the first.

</div></div>

OMG senseless this is, to have to explain my posts over and over to the ones who just can't seem to think for themselves and need an explanation at every turn.

Go get a book and learn the meaning of things... OK

Watch it MadMax.

I may take offense to your calling me stupid.

May haps you should choose your words better next time so that other intelligent people cannot misconstrue them. Ever thought of that?

I still say your first posting smacks of terrible rudeness. I can practically wipe the sarcasm off of it. This is reinforced by your comment of not having seen a digital camera before.

But alas I won’t argue with you. Heaven knows you seem to like the play the martyr and enjoy splitting fine hairs. I know you will have the last word on this..and you know what..I will let you have it.

Very nice NativeMomma! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

The last pic, the close-up of the poinsettas will make an awesome wallpaper come Christmas time!

Thanks for sharing!
    ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•. ¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chako</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Watch it MadMax.

I may take offense to your calling me stupid.

May haps you should choose your words better next time so that other intelligent people cannot misconstrue them. Ever thought of that?

I still say your first posting smacks of terrible rudeness. I can practically wipe the sarcasm off of it. This is reinforced by your comment of not having seen a digital camera before.

But alas I won’t argue with you. Heaven knows you seem to like the play the martyr and enjoy splitting fine hairs. I know you will have the last word on this..and you know what..I will let you have it. </div></div>

No that comment about a camera was claiming i may have not seen the one she is using, see there you go again making up your own insinuations.

As for you taking offence to what i don't know as i explained it before and you continue to post crap asking and insinuating crap all over.

Like man.. read, listen and learn .. will ya before you post crap about people.

Simba

Madmax it isn't what you say, it is how you word it. You leave words out of the comment deliberatly in order to cause a rucous, then you claim that your comment was taken out of context. You know, my 14 year old son is famous for doing that, and it doesn't cut it. I notice this on every thread. There is a 12 page discussion of you trying to clarify yourself. All this is doing is getting yourself deeper into trouble. Either make yourself clear the first time or don't say anything.

Sorry to hijack....Nice pics Native Momma. I love the first one. It would look good on my dining room table.

thank you Xzavia...has a new toy to play with

it is a panasonic DMC FZ7
    LIVE LIFE...LOVE LIFE...ENJOY LIFE TOO ITS FULLEST...YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME AND TAKE YOU

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Simba</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Madmax it isn't what you say, it is how you word it. You leave words out of the comment deliberatly in order to cause a rucous, then you claim that your comment was taken out of context. You know, my 14 year old son is famous for doing that, and it doesn't cut it. I notice this on every thread. There is a 12 page discussion of you trying to clarify yourself. All this is doing is getting yourself deeper into trouble. Either make yourself clear the first time or don't say anything.

Sorry to hijack....Nice pics Native Momma. I love the first one. It would look good on my dining room table. </div></div>

Oh well thank you Simba for clarifying things for me i will try to be more clearer in the future as i can't expect all people to be "how can i say this a nice way" .. oh ok.. "smart enough" to figure out things on there own.

If they need clarification then all they have to do is ASK not insinuate or cause BS posts in other threads. I don't leave words out deliberately take it as it is and if people can't figure it out then ASK.

We have had it out before on this entire same situation before, we don't need it again do we?

Oh and Simba should be sorry for hijacking your thread Native Momma to post this to me, instead of PMing me.

Thks

i can print it out for ya and put it in a planter...lol...that is one of my favorites too...thanx again

There is a 12 page discussion about this? I must go find this in the soapbox area.

That is exactly my point Simba.

Sorry Native Momma. I just don't take kindly to people being rude, especially about one of my loves.....photography.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chako</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is a 12 page discussion about this? I must go find this in the soapbox area.

That is exactly my point Simba.

Sorry Native Momma. I just don't take kindly to people being rude, especially about one of my loves.....photography.
    </div></div>

Who was being RUDE... there you go attacking me again... like WTF?

Nice pictures NM
    If you are a dog and your owner suggests that you wear a sweater, suggest that he wear a tail.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information