Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: new pix

Default Re: new pix

thanx skibunnie
    LIVE LIFE...LOVE LIFE...ENJOY LIFE TOO ITS FULLEST...YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME AND TAKE YOU

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chako</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    I still say your first posting smacks of terrible rudeness. I can practically wipe the sarcasm off of it. This is reinforced by your comment of not having seen a digital camera before.
    </div></div>

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/beerchug.gif[/img]

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/rofl.gif[/img]

Nice pics,...

If I may give some constructive critisism,... for indoor shots,.. always use you flash,.. set your ISO to 200 and if your amateurish with cameras (not being rude but imply that you might not know how to fully use the manual settings,..) Take your pictures from the auto setting,.. the dial on top set to something that resembles a "play" arrow with a square around it.

also one more thing,.. to set it to auto focus and when you take a picture,.. squeeze slowly as the buttom has 2 positions,.. squeeze lightly and it wil focus,.. squeeze a bit hard right after and your picture will take,.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

this should help you gain clarity and also help eliminate blurry shots.

nice eye for centering,..

thanx paully...i will remember that...and try to figure out where everything is on the cam...lol
    LIVE LIFE...LOVE LIFE...ENJOY LIFE TOO ITS FULLEST...YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME AND TAKE YOU

If you have questions, and you can't seem to get someone to help you,.. feel free to pm me,.. I will do what I can,.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

ooh thanx for the invite...i might just take you up on the offer...*S

i disagree...flash isn't always the best option, either is centering the photo..

I didn't say centering a photo was needed,.. I said nice job on it,.. obviously she was trying to center it,.. something alot of people can't manage for some reason,.. as for a flash,.. for the most part (Indoors) will eliminate blurry shots,.. this until she has a chance to learn the manual settings regarding aperture and speed,.. that is pretty much what I was trying to say,.. should have cleared that I guess,... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

As for disagreeing,.. why not share the reason why you disagree, as for some people, it could be usefull infrormation that can help someone get better... [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

I'm going to just quote the flash issue as I can't really explain it better than this;

"For indoor photography, always get as much natural light as possible. A flash should augment available light. A picture taken using only a flash in an otherwise dark room will result in a harshly lit, white subject floating in a black background. Beware of mirrors and other reflective surfaces when using a flash the glare will be an unwelcome surprise occupying the frame with your loved ones! Also consider the "flash range" of your camera: the light from most flashes only extends from 4-12 feet, so make sure you're in the right range."

As for centering the pictures, basically by keeping the subject off center and then weighting it with other objects. googling the rule of thirds explains it much better than I. haha.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information