Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dream Question

Banned

Default Dream Question

WHY HAVENT I HAD A DAMN DREAM IN 4MONTHS?

Default Re: Dream Question

Because you don't remember them when you wake up.
    No photographer is as good as the simplest camera. ~Edward Steichen

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chako</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Because you don't remember them when you wake up. </div></div>

Exactly, not getting proper sleep will do it.
    "The truth may hurt, but lies are sure to destroy"

Yuppers, there's always brain activity and dreaming happening-..well we should hope lol. Some people wake up too fast or have alarm clocks or loud noises that make them get up too quickly and the dream isn't retained. You could try waking up slowly, closing the eyes again and going into a fetal position. Concentrate on what you may have dreamed. Sometimes small details will come up -like a picture or an emotion (fear, happiness, etc) and then concentrating on that further can help you to get the memory of a dream back.
    I started to do that back when I was in grade 5 or 6 and had trouble remembering my dreams-The idea came from a dream book-It worked well for me.
    It's practice, just like anything else.
    Now I have trouble not remembering 5 dreams in one night lol.
    Memory is something that can be reinforced through techniques...so even looking up psychology studies on memory /recall on google may be helpful as well.
    Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.-Kahlil Gibran

Banned

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WtF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WHY HAVENT I HAD A DAMN DREAM IN 4MONTHS? </div></div>

get on paxil (anti-depressants) then youll have dreams galore [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/whistle.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information