Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WoW stats

Default WoW stats

Lets see your WoW character. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Main: Mage
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...wn&n=Whigfield

Alt: Hunter
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...+Dawn&n=Hinako

Default Re: WoW stats

I only have 1 70.

Here is my paladin:
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...end&n=Annamull

How is Arena?? I haven't tried it yet. I've just started doing Kara a few weeks ago and my first heroic run at MgT.

Gezzz wished you were on AD server. Trying to get the turtle polymorph spell. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Arena is alright.. I don't do it much anymore. I'm more into PvE but arena is a great way to get gear. I am done with Kara.. just badges left for me there. I dislike MgT so I haven't even finished on reg yet. lol

We are at Gruuls, ZA and Mags now. Some guild members did TK last night though. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Guru Power Poster

I just got the game 5 days ago .. .Im a level 22 Hunter Troll ...

huntard..ugh

Leveled 3 times today [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

And what would you rather? ... Druid? Warrior? ... I happen to enjoy my Pet [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] ... and my companion Kitten :P

If anyone played on Horde, and Blade's Edge .... my name's Allastair

druid yeaaa

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ull&n=Waschrit
    My healadin [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] He rocks!
    Love like you've never been hurt
    Sing like nobody's listening
    Dance like nobody's watching
    And Live Like it's Heaven on Earth
    - Mark Twain

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ge&n=Allastair

Im a 29 now. I level 2-3 times a day. Im a quest MONSTER. Hence why I have no money lol. Maybe 14 gold now. I will be getting my level 30 tomorrow/today and with that ... Mount trainng will be opened. Sadly enough ... Im broke from burning all the cash on boosting my tailoring/first aid/cooking ...... This SUCKS!

Why not take professions that make you gold until you hit 70 then change them? That way you don't have to spend it all on profs and have none for your mounts. The only secondary I leveled with me was First Aid.

I bought every mount as soon as I was able to without issue (*gasp* even epic flyer) and still have almost 9k. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]

Take skinning and mining till ya hit 70, you'll make more that way. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

This is my paladin. I haven't been playing much lately, and over the course of the last year or two I built up a bunch of ret gear so I've been playing around with that lately. My healing gear is pretty decent too, but I'm having a ton of fun as ret right now.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...eras&n=Malikan

Well Im a level 30 now. I ran through 2 instances, and picked up 200+ Light leathers and Heavy Leathers. Sold them, along with a PILE of rare armor and jewelry in the Auction house, and made almost 80 gold today. Im now walking ... ahem ... running around on a Violet Raptor [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] I justhave TOO much free time lol

Senior Member Nihilistic Heathen's Avatar

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tormented Soul</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...ge&n=Allastair

Im a 29 now. I level 2-3 times a day. Im a quest MONSTER. Hence why I have no money lol. Maybe 14 gold now. I will be getting my level 30 tomorrow/today and with that ... Mount trainng will be opened. Sadly enough ... Im broke from burning all the cash on boosting my tailoring/first aid/cooking ...... This SUCKS! </div></div>

You should of picked skinning/leatherworking as prof's and you would have been self sufficient as far as armour goes. You can craft pretty decent armour for yourself, not to mention it's a pretty good money maker too. On the server I used to play on Barbaric bracer's used to go for about 20-25g. With leatherworking you can eventually craft mail. So once you hit lvl40 you can still make your own armour and eventually take on Dragonscale leatherworking.

The only downside is farming for mat's. I spent hours trying to get the recipe's for the stormshroud armour set for my rogue. Then farming for the mat's... It was well worth it in the end though.
    One can be a true believer in anything: psychic ability, Christianity or, as Bertrand Russell classically suggested (with irony), in the fact there is a teapot orbiting the earth. I could believe any of those things with total conviction. But my conviction doesn't make them true. Indeed, it is something of an insult to the very truth I might hold dear to say that something is true just because I believe it is. ~Derren Brown

Well Im level 33 ... but I took on new professions Im gonna stick with. I get mail at level 40 apparently so ... mining and Blacksmithing are the best choice for me. Almost there [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Oh .. and I have 50 gold now. Money's coming in [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Oh .. just made 200g off a recipe lol

hahaha Grats!

Actually blacksmithing is a bad idea, as later on, your items are all plate. The only real Mail production profession is Leatherworking, when you choose Dragonscale as a mastery.

As a Hunter, nothing you make will be useful with blacksmithing. Your call, but your going to wind up really not being happy with your end results.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information