Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moon-walker claims alien contact cover-up

Wrote enough to form half the internet.

Default Moon-walker claims alien contact cover-up

FORMER NASA astronaut and moon-walker Dr Edgar Mitchell - a veteran of the Apollo 14 mission - has stunningly claimed aliens exist.
    And he says extra-terrestrials have visited Earth on several occasions - but the alien contact has been repeatedly covered up by governments for six decades.

Dr Mitchell, 77, said during a radio interview that sources at the space agency who had had contact with aliens described the beings as 'little people who look strange to us.'

He said supposedly real-life ET's were similar to the traditional image of a small frame, large eyes and head.

Chillingly, he claimed our technology is "not nearly as sophisticated" as theirs and "had they been hostile", he warned "we would be been gone by now".

Dr Mitchell, along with with Apollo 14 commander Alan Shepard, holds the record for the longest ever moon walk, at nine hours and 17 minutes following their 1971 mission.

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599...-13762,00.html

Default Re: Moon-walker claims alien contact cover-up

so at 77 he is turning into an old crank
    *Foxconn X38a * Core2Quad * 8GB DDR2 * ATI 3870 512mbx2 * Razer Barracuda* 2TB Sata2 * Lian Li A16

i was visited...

By who or what [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]
    We are not human beings on a spiritual journey. We are spiritual beings on a human journey

GRUMPY

Actually he isn't the first astronaut to claim that or to have reported seeing a UFO during a mission. Hypothetically if there were aliens that is where they would be, sort of like us watching chimps to see if they can reason things out.

i guess i could part with 1 doomsday device and be feared still

i doubt any alien race that would have interstellar technology would waste it watching our primative existance.
    " in fact, a woman and a cow are equal " - some guy from uganda i seen on discovery.

and yet, scientists of the highest intellects on Earth occupy their time with lesser life forms like the rat-in order to learn something. They study them in order to advance in their own agenda's concerning psychology and Healths/sciences, and some study lesser life forms only to learn about a new species-the traits and abilities it has. I see no reason for them not to be here if they do indeed exist.

Either way, who knows.
    When I was born I was so surprised I didnít talk for a year and a half.

maybe they are our makers and they are coming to check on us. religions have beleived in extra terrestrial life for a lot longer than they have beleived in jesus. perhaps they are the missing link and we are their science experiment.
    "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a v****a... Those things take a pounding." -- Betty White..

There's a lot of people who believe that God created life first on other planets and then those lives continued God's work by giving intelligent life to other planets as well (or passing on their genes or even living here in the case of pleaideans who are also human). Those people do believe the aliens were mistaken for Gods and angels in biblical times. They suggest that the quote in the bible about being in his image was really about being in their likeness.

What do I believe? I believe in God and I also believe in intelligent lif eon other planets-why not? lol
    I do not know which theories are valid lol..doesn't matter to me. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] Interesting..is all I can say.

i dont think it's that hard to beleive compared to some religious ideas. i'm sure there must be intelligent life in other places that are far smarter than we can imagine.
    "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a v****a... Those things take a pounding." -- Betty White..

For our sake...
    I hope so!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information