+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: WARNING ITS NATURE

Default WARNING ITS NATURE

From a Tree stand in White River
    i did not take these i got them in an e mail just wanted to share

hp2

Default Re: From a Tree stand in White River

That is amazing that a pac of wolfs can do that!!! they look like plain dogs!! Im surprise the moose did not kick them off!!! thats wild!!!!! thank you for sharing, just gos to show you how the food chain works

Guru Power Poster

It is truly wild what a pac of wolves can do!! We have them in my area...and definitely after seeing that I won't be letting my kids outside without me being present...surely don't need them being part of the food chain!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
    Life is an adventure that never ends...

i guess the guy in the tree stand didnt have a rifle?
    *Foxconn X38a * Core2Quad * 8GB DDR2 * ATI 3870 512mbx2 * Razer Barracuda* 2TB Sata2 * Lian Li A16

That's disgusting. I wish I wouldn't have looked. No offense General Lee.......I would have preferred a warning about the content.
    Somewhere in a lonely hotel room
    there’s a guy starting to realize
    That eternal fate has turned it's back on him
    It's two a.m.

That must have been one very sick or injured moose!

Truly amazing pics! I wonder how long he had to stay in the stand before the wolves were gone. Probably took them awhile to consume that, and if they were to go away, probably wouldn't have been very far.

Thanks for sharing.

how is it disgusting its nature

np everyone i thought it was wild

Perhaps a warning in the title??? Not all of us find this interesting!
    Nature my [censored]!
    Adopting one pet will not change the world but, it will change the world for that one pet.

hp2

there is nothing wrong with them pics!! its nature being its the food chain, and how it works, do you eat beef sure its killed bye a trapper or farmer with a gun!! as some would see it in human, or is beef put down with drugs(chemicals) that we end up eating as a result of having to kill them for food!! or such as chicken fish well no we kill them bye neting them or with a sharp hook threw the mouth, well wolfs cannot carry guns or fishing rods and reels,!! soooo yes its natures food chain, its not like they are laying over a ripped open carcase going nuts, its a fresh kill and nothing wrong with its how nature takes its coarse, no different then a snake swallowing a mouse etc....

very amazing pics general and thanks for sharing!!!

and it does say warning in the title!!!

Showed my son's (10 & 12) earlier today before school. They are both developing quite an interest in wildlife/hunting/fishing and all that other stuff.

My oldest has a huge interest in wolves and is always asking questions about them. He was amazed at just how many were together going after that moose, and how they went about it. Hopefully that'll be as close to the "real thing" as he'll get!

They weren't disgusted by it at all, they know that's the way the food chain works. The only thing that kinda upset them was "that means there's one less moose for sure for when Dad goes hunting!"

From my perspective...you have to wonder just what was going through that guy in the treestands mind at the time. Did he fire off any shots to scare them off, was he too shocked too? He was in a treestand, surely he had a rifle or shotgun to do so.

Thanks for sharing, I'm going to have show Hubby for sure tonight!
    ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪♪♫•*¨*•. ¸¸❤¸¸.•*¨*•♫♪

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">there is nothing wrong with them pics!! its nature being its the food chain, and how it works, do you eat beef sure its killed bye a trapper or farmer with a gun!! </div></div>
    Actually I am a vegetarian due to ethical reasons! Not everyone thinks that there is nothing wrong with these pics. I personally do and its not somthing I enjoy seeing. Im sure I am not the only one who feels this way. Out of respect for others there should of been more of a warning in the title other than "From a Tree stand in White River".
    Adopting one pet will not change the world but, it will change the world for that one pet.

hp2

well anyone I'm sure knows what a tree stand is and knows that it has to do with hunting and the first thing I thought before I even clicked it was what am I going to see!! might it be a disgusting pic or not, its the chance you take, vegetarian or not, you still need animals to create a great crop!! one from work to fertilization, its all the food chain and theres nothing disturbing about them pics!!!!

And thats your opinion!
    Seeing as I am not a hunter, I didnt know what a "tree stand" was. Had I known, I obviously wouldnt of opened it.
    I am not going to sit here and argue with you or agree that this is a wonderful picture. My point is that a warning would of been much appreciated....thats all. You can continue to drool over these pictures if you like. To me, its very disturbing and you or anyone else wont convince me otherwise.

hp2

lol was not arguing, what im saying is the warning is there and was there before you posted it after everywoman had already asked the title be changed!! your right its your opinion but Im also saying its not blood and glory either!! there is very little blood in the pic!!! and im not drooling im not a dog nor a wolf and I take offence to that comment!!

Senior Member EyelashExtensions's Avatar

Very cool pictures, but I feel bad for the poor moose. I know all animals need to eat, but boohoo. Its interesting to see animals in the wild. Jeez I would rather see the moose being shot at least then it would be dead right away. But thanks for sharing General Lee very interesting!

Awesome pics!!! It must have been a surreal experience to see nature's food chain in action, and catch it on camera. The moose probably was injured or sick, easy target for the wolves. I don't find this offensive at all, when I was younger I used to watch my grandpa kill cows and sheep, shot to the head, slit of the throat, let the blood drain, then skin and gut them. Quite interesting, blood and guts don't bother me, haha!
    The cuter the animal, the more delicious they taste.

Lady*Lettuce don;t look then get over it

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: General Lee</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lady*Lettuce don;t look then get over it </div></div>
    Well no crap! Now that I know what they are of do you think that I am sitting here gazing at them???? I go to this section often and before you go on, I just seen a responce on page 2....Im not touching page 1!

u r still looking

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information