Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Free Wow Account!!! I WANT THIS CURSE GONE

Default Re: Free Wow Account!!! I WANT THIS CURSE GONE

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Natelyn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well none the less, Madmax if you do somehow end up getting the account, Transfer to gorefiend so I can come camp ya [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]</div></div>

ohhhhhhhh ... K

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrAt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MadMax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If anything the Account should have been mine as i PM'ed him first ... i got ripped off. </div></div>

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] Ripped off? How so? Because you have already stated that you do not play, do not want to pay, you have an account already which you have no interest in and the person saw this and decided to give it to someone who will actually use it?? That is not being ripped off, Max... it's someone being smart with an account they built up. I wouldn't give you my account either. Not after what you have already said. Why give it to someone who will not use it or try to make a profit off of it? Someone put a lot of time and effort into this account and to give it to you would have been ripping them off.

Silliness. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] </div></div>

I pm'ed him first no one did so until afterwards ... i never posted in again until DUFFY posted he got the account.

I would use it as i stated i would play it as its a character leveled up already and it never cost me dime for 8 months to do so....... see i not want to PLAY AND PAY to get that level.

I never said that i never like the GAMING part ... its the PAY TO PLAY part i dislike so much.

Wow in itself as a game is AWESOME for graphics and such.

8 months to get to level 70? C'mon now. That's a bit exaggerated, no? You could go from 1-70 and be through with most raids in 8 months! lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MadMax</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BrAt</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MadMax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If anything the Account should have been mine as i PM'ed him first ... i got ripped off. </div></div>

[img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img] Ripped off? How so? Because you have already stated that you do not play, do not want to pay, you have an account already which you have no interest in and the person saw this and decided to give it to someone who will actually use it?? That is not being ripped off, Max... it's someone being smart with an account they built up. I wouldn't give you my account either. Not after what you have already said. Why give it to someone who will not use it or try to make a profit off of it? Someone put a lot of time and effort into this account and to give it to you would have been ripping them off.

Silliness. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] </div></div>

I pm'ed him first no one did so until afterwards ... i never posted in again until DUFFY posted he got the account.

I would use it as i stated i would play it as its a character leveled up already and it never cost me dime for 8 months to do so....... see i not want to PLAY AND PAY to get that level.

I never said that i never like the GAMING part ... its the PAY TO PLAY part i dislike so much.

Wow in itself as a game is AWESOME for graphics and such.

</div></div>

Who is Duffy on here?
    I don't think you would be making any assumptions about a person's identity because that is against the terms here on soonet...
    And you wouldn't do that would you MM?
    Love like you've never been hurt
    Sing like nobody's listening
    Dance like nobody's watching
    And Live Like it's Heaven on Earth
    - Mark Twain

I might pick it up. But Im not gonna be playing too often and keeping an ongoing subscription.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CrObInStInE</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I might pick it up. But Im not gonna be playing too often and keeping an ongoing subscription. </div></div>

they all say that before they start to play.

Ok seriously .... 8 Months to get from 1 -70? I have played since a lil before August and Im level 65. GRANTED ... I have a lot more free time than most. I give it 4-6 months TOPS and you're a level 70 with full Merciless gear and all Epic'd out. Its really not that chllenging.

Crob, even if you want it just to try for a month ( ha ,, yeah right ) you're welcome to it. Pick up a game card, gives you 60 days worth. OR ... I can give you a "recruit a friend" code and you cat try it, and if you like it, then have the account.

I only really wnated it to try another server, and eventually port it over to Blade's Edge to farm gold lol. 70'S = Dailies = 250g + a day = .... well ... better than working :P

I played one day and I have a level 8-9 night-elf druid.

Took me 2 years the way I play...lol. I have a lvl 70 and a 63. I started the lvl 63 the day Wow came out. Knowing how hardcore max plays I think he would have a 70 in about 2 weeks. The economy and professions keep you busy enough. The game is way to deep to be racng to lvl 70. If you get in a good guild , involved with it, you'll be hooked. There is no game even close in terms of addiction and depth. Its a close to a real world as there has ever been.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tormented Soul</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok seriously .... 8 Months to get from 1 -70? I have played since a lil before August and Im level 65. GRANTED ... I have a lot more free time than most. I give it 4-6 months TOPS and you're a level 70 with full Merciless gear and all Epic'd out. Its really not that chllenging.

Crob, even if you want it just to try for a month ( ha ,, yeah right ) you're welcome to it. Pick up a game card, gives you 60 days worth. OR ... I can give you a "recruit a friend" code and you cat try it, and if you like it, then have the account.

I only really wnated it to try another server, and eventually port it over to Blade's Edge to farm gold lol. 70'S = Dailies = 250g + a day = .... well ... better than working :P </div></div>

you just want the bear mount you get for recruiting a friend, lol

Not a bear actually ... it's a Zhevra ... basically a sebra with a unicorn's horn ... looks silly. I just want the extra game time lol!

THe bear mount is kinda neat though .. Im more into the Spectral Tiger but you cant get it ... its some kinda special thing from the trading card game ... And thats something I am NOT touching. That's a highway to lack of boobyness.

ANYHOO .. I'm gonna give the account to Crob. He can pop time on it and have a ball. Once he learns the basics ... he'll have a ball :P

Seriously though ... someone should take a Rectruit code and get me some time :P

I already ended up buying everything. Installing the expansion now. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

NICE! You really should have waiting until I had given you the code :P ... then I coulda been rockin out with a zebra and an extra month of gameplay lol

Age already got it I think. lol.
    Wanna play when Im done installing the expansion?

So .. how's it feel to be hooked on WoW? :P ... Told you it was addicting and Fun :P

hahaha I like how we rocked that 25 and just camped him HAHAHA

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information