Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: WoW

Default WoW

For those who play WoW.
    I am wondering, what's the amount of gold you have?
    i5 2500K at 4.9 Ghz, H100, OCZ Vertex 4, Corsair M4, Samsung EVO 850, Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition, 2 x 8GB Hyper X Fury, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Asus PB278Q 2560x1440

Default Re: WoW

I had over 5000G but I just trained artisan riding and bought my mount. So now I'm under 200G.

I had 2000 gold on my main last time I played.

I've got 10k at the moment, don't see myself getting any more for a while.

10k also

I am currently sittin on just over 18,000g myself [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Gold farmer.

Nope not a gold farmer, just don't find making gold hard at all.

Gold farmers never do! haha [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/lol.gif[/img]

j/k

Most I've had to date, was about 1500. I then got the wise Idea to makx out my engineering profession .... solely from the Auction House. For those of you thinking of a server change ... do NOT come to Blade's Edge. The market is SO bad. haha

On the bright side, Im hoping the cash situation will pick up again. I just maxed out the enchanting on my Paladin, hoping that I will get some kind of comission =)

From what I hear, you'll want to have quite a bit of gold for the expansion. So... get grindin'! lol

(Oh ya, sadly, our professions will only be maxed for another month and a half too) [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]

I am 375 in: Engineering / enchanting / mining / skinning / and currently 325 in Alchemy / herbalism.

The best money makers are Mining / skinning

The funnest is Engeneering

The mosy pointless and hardest to LV is Enchanting.

Alchemy and Herbalism are so easy to LV im Lv 51 on the toon that has those and it has been a breeze to lv it.

Had WotLK not been coming out soon I would be more than happy to suggest some way to make mass amounts of gold. Like what and where to farm. I think with the expansion coming any of my suggestions would be a waste of time. However if anyone does need help, im happy to assist...

When I started playing again about a month ago I decided that I would save 10k for the expansion. It only took about 2 weeks (12 days, at about 3-4hours a day) to go from 3k to 10k only using Engineering. It was a bit annoying after the first week, but the return on gold vs. the time put in kept me going.

Who got the Kodo mount from the Brewfest boss in BRD?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Malik</div><div class="ubbcode-body">When I started playing again about a month ago I decided that I would save 10k for the expansion. It only took about 2 weeks (12 days, at about 3-4hours a day) to go from 3k to 10k only using Engineering. It was a bit annoying after the first week, but the return on gold vs. the time put in kept me going. </div></div>

My Engineer has most patterns .. what did you make to generate so much gold so fast?

I just made the mote extractor and spent a few hours every day farming primals. I made a couple of the stablized eternium scopes too, and those sold for about 400 each.

Oh thats cool, I did similar to that, Nethercobra Leg Armor FTW. Used engineering for the Primal air which takes no time at all. Then went to SMV and farmed Cobra scales in coilscar cavern. While there you generate enough spare knothide leather to convert it to Heavy knothide leather. And the primal nethers I would just buy from AH, on my server (Gorefiend) they sell for like 25g. Total inverstment each: about 2hours and 25g. Nethercobra Leg Armor sells for 550-700g each. So ya thats how i have made gold in the last little while.

I got the Kodo mount from BRD. Got it on my second run. First run I got my healing trinket, although I have run it about 20 times after, and haven't even seen the caster trinket drop.

I also got the Kodo mount as well as all of the trinkets. It's cool that you can get them in a few minutes as opposed to collecting badges for the identical item. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

Im Horde. A Blood Elf Paladin to be exact. We dont get teh Kodo mount. We get both the 60% and 100% speed increase Brewfest Ram.

I contemplated asking a group to bring my 50 though for it, but nobosy seems to think that's a good idea seeing as how he's a 73 :P

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information