Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Collage Help Please

Default Re: Collage Help Please

oh wow that is awesome Evangaline Thank you so much.

I understnd what you mean about his clothes not really going with what they are wearing. I have to go buy one of the programs that do this and practice big time lol
    PPL ARE LIKE SLINKIES NOT GOOD FOR MUCH BUT CAN BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS

drench yourself in words unspoken, live your life with arms wide open...

it also helps that I'm taking computer art in school, [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img] (graphic design)

your welcome

Ahh so thats Your big secret lol
    PPL ARE LIKE SLINKIES NOT GOOD FOR MUCH BUT CAN BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN STAIRS

if you have a background you would like them on let me know , I just wasn't sure what you wanted, I could use a picture i have of one you have if you want, or if you dont want it in black and white, it can be in color, or sephia, let me know.

If you dont mind waiting I will see what other pictures I can find (Ihave some on a friends computer waiting to be burned to disk) or I will take more this weekend. I would really love to see more of what you can do so I will leave it to you what you would like to use as a back ground. I would love to see something on color though.

alright sounds good, here's another.

just a thought... is there a way to size the girls? i think the sizes are off... but this last one is pretty great!
    If you are not apart of the solution, then you are apart of the problem.

hey there LW...has been messing around...here are a couple i did up

and
    LIVE LIFE...LOVE LIFE...ENJOY LIFE TOO ITS FULLEST...YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME AND TAKE YOU

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Angel On High</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just a thought... is there a way to size the girls? i think the sizes are off... but this last one is pretty great! </div></div>

probably are, but I don't know what size they are in comparison to each other so I just made them all the same size.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Evangeline</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Angel On High</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just a thought... is there a way to size the girls? i think the sizes are off... but this last one is pretty great! </div></div>

probably are, but I don't know what size they are in comparison to each other so I just made them all the same size. </div></div>

hey there AoH...what program are you using...
    LIVE LIFE...LOVE LIFE...ENJOY LIFE TOO ITS FULLEST...YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME AND TAKE YOU

oh I know how to size them, I meant they probably are the wrong size. I can make them whatever size I want easily.

I'm using illustator and photoshop.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Native Momma</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Evangeline</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Angel On High</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just a thought... is there a way to size the girls? i think the sizes are off... but this last one is pretty great! </div></div>

probably are, but I don't know what size they are in comparison to each other so I just made them all the same size. </div></div>

hey there AoH...what program are you using... </div></div>

i'm not... i am program stupid... lol.
    If you are not apart of the solution, then you are apart of the problem.

i remember years back i was program stupid also...i used to use Ulead Photo Impact...and that was the program i would only use...with some messing around and practice...i now use Paint Shop Pro 9 and X

I don't mean to spoil the fun,, but if a few of our fellow members can take your photos, of your children. and do things with them,,,, just think what the experienced child phonographers can do!! sorry,,, but it has always been a fear of mine,,, i would hate for my child to be a victim!

Live Life If I did everything worried about the sick freaks of this world I would be home schooling my Children the would be stuck in the house or covered from head to toe everywhere we went, would never make it to the beach and on it would go. Is that anyway to live life? This thread has made me smile day upon day as ppl I dont even "Know" have been nice enough to make some wonderfull pictures for me and my kids who by the way absolutley love them also! I Understand where you are coming from but Life will go no where if you live it in Fear!

Just so you know I'm a 22 year old female, and have done nothing with those photos than what you see here, until you said that I hadn't even thought that anyone could be doing that!

I'm sure it does happen, but it's not like shes posting nude pictures, I guess someone could put her child head on anothers body, but why bother?

Thank you Evangaline those were my thought also I mean really if they are going to put my child heads on someone elses body then its not really my kids anymore either is it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information