15inch screen
    webcam built into the screen, flips around to take pictures
    dvd burner

ATI Tadeon Xpress 1100 Video car, 382 MB
    Tv out
    card reader
    Wireless and bluetooth
    windows vista

Paid 800 for it a year ago, getting a new one, works great, never had a problem with it,theres 3 keys missing off it, there really 3 you dont ever use that often, they can be ordered from acer for a few dollars. could use a upgrade of ram if your going to be gaming on it. 400 obo, will sell for 300 firm before the weekends out as i would like to get my new one asap, contact me at bradwc2002@hotmail.com thanks.

Will trade fro older running snowmachine, if the deals right, let me know thanks
    Last edited by bradwc2002; 10-05-2008 at 09:58 AM. Reason: cause

Default Re: Acer laptop for sale

HAHAHAHA

my son pulled them off, not a big deal

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: keep on trucking</div><div class="ubbcode-body">my son pulled them off, not a big deal </div></div>

maybe not to you....but sure would be to a potential buyer
    Core i3-540 @3.06ghz, 8 gigs Mushkin Silverline ddr3-1333, 1TB WD Black, 2x1 TB WD Green, XFX Nvidia GT-240,
    ATI Theatrix 550 Pro, Asus VH242H 24" LCD, OCZ Fatal1ty 550w, Windows 7 Ultimate-64bit-sp1, Shaw Broadband100

Well, my laptop is missing two keys, and let me tell you, it is a huge deal... and a pain in the [censored]. I half to go back and fix every sentence. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
    I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

"I cannot live on bread alone...the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - RWGR, 2008

"I did not eat today. I do not need to eat any day, because the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - Aristotle, 2014

"There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people; Religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin." - Linus Van Pelt

"If there is a god, why did he make me an atheist?" - Ricky Gervais

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lynys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, my laptop is missing two keys, and let me tell you, it is a huge deal... and a pain in the [censored]. I half to go back and fix every sentence. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] </div></div>

ya don't say

its missing the page up and page down key, and the delete key, they still work, but theres just no key, you dont use them very often and further more, if its not toward the topic stay off it

Problem Solved: http://cgi.ebay.ca/Acer-Aspire-5050-keyb...1QQcmdZViewItem

Maybe if your nice, he'll knock $20 to cover the cost of the new keyboard

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: polaris</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lynys</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well, my laptop is missing two keys, and let me tell you, it is a huge deal... and a pain in the [censored]. I have to go back and fix every sentence. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img] </div></div>

ya don't say </div></div>

Um, well... shut up. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif[/img]
    I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

"I cannot live on bread alone...the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - RWGR, 2008

"I did not eat today. I do not need to eat any day, because the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - Aristotle, 2014

"There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people; Religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin." - Linus Van Pelt

"If there is a god, why did he make me an atheist?" - Ricky Gervais

bumpp

bumpp

If you can give me a few weeks to save i'll take it off your hands for 250ishe

Unless You May Wanna trade for a 360, it will make it easier to sell the 360 than a laptop and you can get your money faster.

what comes with the 360??

Scratch that whole selling 360 thing, umm, I messaged you on usedsoo ( I'm tyler.puzak@hotmail.com ) anyways if you can give me a little bit to work and save I can buy it from you.

I actually can buy it on the 24th of Oct thats my next payday and I am trying to get a bunch of 8 hr shifts so If you can wait till then how much can you part with it for.

Actually scratch that again, I can give a 360 with a couple of games and a controller and stuff for the laptop if you want

If your considering trades, would you consider a dvr (digital video recorder) and some cash. It will record you tv shows, has a 160g harddrive, can also burn to dvd, and more.....
    copy and paste for specs. In like new condition, just not using it.

http://www.tacp.toshiba.com/dvr/prod...?model=rd-xs35

OMG you guys. People ***** about buying something and its either broken or missing pieces. This guy was honest and he gets slammed. PUHLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by susyq View Post
    omg you guys. People ***** about buying something and its either broken or missing pieces. This guy was honest and he gets slammed. Puhlease!
    ???????? Wow ????????
    Core I3 540 - Coolermaster Hyper 212+ - 2x2gb Corsair XMS3 - XFX HD6870 - A-Data 32gb ssd + 2 tb hdd - Silverstone 650 watt modular PSU - Thermaltake Xaser III

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information