Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin

Default Re: F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin

Ok i solved the CAPPED 47 issue another way by Disabiling 4 HID compliant devices that the Keyboard lists .. so fear will not have a memory leak now with the G15 keyboard.

I still get 100-300 FPS in online play now with my G15.

Quote Originally Posted by filthy View Post
    Read this Maxwell...

"For nearly a year, Crytek’s Crysis has retained its position on the podium as not only one of the best games of all time, but for us hardware nuts - one of the best benchmarks of all time. Crysis benchmarks are often sought out in reviews, much like the sacred Futuremark scores; in fact, here at Hardware Canucks, you readers gravitate towards the Crysis pages more than any other benchmark available! It is the unfathomably high system requirements and stunning graphical details that have earned the game its System Killer label."

THEY WILL NEVER SAY THAT ABOUT FEAR 2...
    Bah one place that states it is the BEST for benchmarking = yeah i give it that as it pushes the limits in areas other games have not .... SINCE FEAR, but FEAR 2 will push those boundries too and Physics will be better in FEAR 2 then in FEAR . which are better then in the Crysis Series and/or Far Cry series.

The game play is way better in FEAR and will be in FEAR 2 then the Crysis and/or FAR CRY series.

Crysis pushes the boundaries in one way and Fear pushes it in another way ... difference = FEAR is better Game Play ... PERIOD.

I don't need any websites to tell me this and i expect REAL gamers would not need any sites to try and establish otherwsie.

90% or REAL gamers agree Crysis is the schizznit.

It's ok when FEAR 2 comes out I will smoke you in online play just like last time (remember CTF, you could not even score once)

Anyways just ran FEAR with Physx off an got

79 min
    246 avg
    655 max

So obviously your supposed "cap" does NOT exist.

Pretty sure Killswitch went well over you 400FPS cap as well...

Oh and if FEAR 2, coming out over a year after Crysis launched, is heavier to run then I will make a grill cheese out of my video card and eat it...

90% or REAL gamers agree Crysis is the schizznit.

It's ok when FEAR 2 comes out I will smoke you in online play just like last time (remember CTF, you could not even score once)

Anyways just ran FEAR with Physx off an got

79 min
    246 avg
    655 max

So obviously your supposed "cap" does NOT exist.

Pretty sure Killswitch went well over you 400FPS cap as well...
    Well i try not to play against hackers that use GOD mode and other hacks to cheat and that is why you won ... cause your not and never will be a TRUE online gamer and face the NON hackers like myself with respect to gaming.

Wow thats all your rig can do? ... pity it is.

BY THE WAY I AM NOT OR EVER WAS TALKING ABOUT FEAR BENCHMARK ,.,.,.,. if your able to get your GLASSES on you will see/read .... it was ONLINE PLAY 400 FPS CAP i was talking about 1 CARD anyways .. not sure about 2 cards, but in time i will know. ... and then with three cards one dedicated to Physics .... well then i will know even more.

Oh and if FEAR 2, coming out over a year after Crysis launched, is heavier to run then I will make a grill cheese out of my video card and eat it...
    In certain Physics it will ... again find your glasses and read all again as you will then read i stated the differences between FEAR and Crysis when it comes to game play and physics.

How do you think we cheated?? It was Mboys server!! Man sore loser you are...

What's a TRUE gamer? A gamer who has a Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme? lolz

If you want a rematch in FEAR or to loose on another game, FEAR 2, just let me know. I work though so can't play games whenever I feel like.

Oh and I only have ONE video card...

Oh by the way it was not on Mboy's server we went to one you wanted/setup.... you HACKER.

By the way anytime your ready i will take you on again you hacker, so maybe you can redeem yourself and play like a TRUE gamer without any hacks, but i doubt it cause your a hacker.

600 FPS at 1920 x 1200 all maxed out ...... your full of crap just like your gaming skills are.
    Last edited by Madmax; 10-13-2008 at 10:13 PM.

ill beat all you guys like rented mules. lol

LMAO ...... bring it on .. i choose server ... and if you hack i will know.

As for Filthy he already hacks so he knows all about that.

time for a soonet Fear match
    If Your reading this the topic must be boring.

I do not hack, I beat you fair and square. Not only did I beat you, but you got beat real bad, too bad you haven't accepted it yet...

I know you don't hack tho, your not smart enough to figure it out. As for the name calling, it's funny no mod has warned you or edited it, but warn anyone who does the same to you.

It does not matter to me as your opinion is as valuable to me as the present I just left you in the toilet...lol

p.s. I am ready to play FEAR in Mboys server if he is putting one up. If not I will, and send logs to Maxwell Notso Smart for authentication.

I am getting bored with F.E.A.R once again and may uninstall it as it is apparent that hackers have taken over many servers now.

And Filthy you will blend in np's with those servers.

So if your up for match just PM me.

Oh so your ready to play it just after you uninstall it?

Something only MadMax would say...lmao.

You have issues dude, if anytime you lose a game you think that someone must be hacking...like it's the only way to beat you. Grow up!

Oh so your ready to play it just after you uninstall it?

Something only MadMax would say...lmao.

You have issues dude, if anytime you lose a game you think that someone must be hacking...like it's the only way to beat you. Grow up!
    Hey Fluffy:

Its not uninstalled yet and yeah when a person throws 2 grenades at your feet and shoots at you at the sametime and you don't die ..... umm HACKER and when a person loads a clip of bullets into you and you don't die..... UMMMM HACKER ..... and when i person hits you in the head with the nail gun 5 times and you don't die .... UMMMM HACKER.

And the most is when ppl are hiding in a spot in which they can't be seen and a person comes around the corner and shoots them (even though the hiding person is behind a BIG BOX) .... UMM = WALL HACKER.

Your a HACKER plain and simple .... i grant it your a very very good hacker and yes you won because of it and your proud of it .... so thats OK ...... if you want i can HACK too just so were on the same playing field.

As for the name calling, it's funny no mod has warned you or edited it, but warn anyone who does the same to you.

These are two major reasons why I don't post much around here anymore. Big waste of time IMO. It's also funny how you don't see people act like this in other forums.
    ** Phenom II 1100T BE @ 4.1 GHz | Asus M3A79-T | Corsair H80 | 8 GB OCZ Reaper HPC DDR2-1066 | Radeon HD7970 |Auzentech X-Fi Prelude | 2 x 640GB Blacks in Raid 0 | Silverstone DA750 | Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speakers | Tritton 5.1 Headhones | 3 x 22" monitors Eyefinity | Tt Element G**

Come back Switch!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooo

See what you've done Max! You'll pay for that dearly!!

lolz

Bah its not a new thing, ppl come and ppl go from soonet and its not my decision if they do or if they don't.

Bye Killswitch ..... see you sometime online.

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    I am getting bored with F.E.A.R once again and may uninstall it as it is apparent that hackers have taken over many servers now.

And Filthy you will blend in np's with those servers.

So if your up for match just PM me.

Sounds like the little CS crybabies who get thier asses kicked all the time. Ive seen ppl accuse me of hacking with a kdr of 1.00 to 0.85 lol. If crying hacker makes you feel better when you lose than by all means cry the sky is falling chicken little.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information