Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: dont' bother

Default dont' bother

if anyone is planning to go to the big toy sale at zellers, don't even bother. they don't have any of the things on sale and, i'm told, don't even stock most of them.(at least not at station mall) they do have a few half off clearance toys but nothing good. i even went early in the morning so i wouldn't be left out, it was crazy busy and there was ALOT of angry people there.
    they do have all their summer kids clothes on sale though, so if you are like me and you are into looking for summer clothes out of season to save money, they are half off the lowest ticketed sale price.
    "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a v****a... Those things take a pounding." -- Betty White..

Default Re: dont' bother

that's why i never go to the one at the station mall.

I thought if something was in the flyer they had to have it? And if they didn't have it it was because they were sold out. Just not having it ever.. and things not being on sale as the flier says is false advertising or something isn't it?

Either way, thanks for letting us know. Thats pretty lame of Zellers.

depends if it says selection may vary by store....as well as limited quantities, no rainchecks..that covers their butts

Well that is pretty scummy. If it is going to be like that they should put down what stores are participating.

That annoys me to no end,,
    Its almost like they get 3 things in,,And don't plan on getting any more.

Check your receipts for the sale prices at zellers.
    Yesterday I had 4 things that were supposed to be on sale and nothing rang up on sale. Then I had to argue with the cashier and the items were right in the flyer she had.
    I am glad I caught it while checking out, cause otherwise you have to stand in line at customer service.
    They must have had a lot of corrections to do. Lots of people don't even look at their bills and they would be paying the wrong amounts.

That happens to me all the time..

Chaotic Chick

Zellers rarely has any toys we want for the kids. I usually get their toys at Wal-Mart, especially my daughter's Bratz dolls and my son's Legos.

We also watch when they scan anything at Zellers because they do often make mistakes. Had one thing scan in wrong there today, as well as some Advil we bought at the pharmacy. If it wasn't for me, my husband would not even have noticed!

Simba

I rarely shop at Zellers. I don't think that store is going to last too long. One would think they would be more competative now that we have Wal-Mart.

Chaotic Chick

Most of the time, when we do go to Zellers, it is out of convenience. Or, if we cannot find something at Sears or Wal-Mart, we go to Zellers. Today, it was just convenient lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimi View Post
    Check your receipts for the sale prices at zellers.
    Yesterday I had 4 things that were supposed to be on sale and nothing rang up on sale. Then I had to argue with the cashier and the items were right in the flyer she had.
    I am glad I caught it while checking out, cause otherwise you have to stand in line at customer service.
    They must have had a lot of corrections to do. Lots of people don't even look at their bills and they would be paying the wrong amounts.
    the same thing happened to me when i was there. after not finding any of the on sale toys, i went to look at the clothes they had on sale(got the kids some jammies) and none of them came up on sale and i had to go get a flyer to show the cashier that it really was on sale. she also told us the pop we got wasn't on sale and charged us for twice as many as we got. i don't usually have problems there but i'm glad i checked my receipt before i left.
    "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a v****a... Those things take a pounding." -- Betty White..

im in a secret location, due to my popularity..

I acually like zellers,On the hill i think its a very good place to shop.

I am so glad I am just about done my xmas shopping..

Senior Member The 6th Member Of AC/DC's Avatar

Zellers stinks. I remember when they were the only department stores here and we could never find what we wanted. Thank goodness for Walmart. The majority of the time they have what I am looking for...

Quote Originally Posted by Peety View Post
    I am so glad I am just about done my xmas shopping..
    i've barely even started mine. i wish i could cancel x-mas this year. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sereenie View Post
    I acually like zellers,On the hill i think its a very good place to shop.
    i go there a lot. i don't usually have much problems. it just pisses me off when they pull stuff like that cause i really, really wanted to get the giant tonka trucks for the boys and some little people things. i felt like i got sucked in and their plan worked, they got me in the store and i bought stuff i wasn't planning on buying but couldn't find the things they advertised. i'll still shop there though. it's the closest place to my house.

Quote Originally Posted by bluekrissyspikes View Post
    i go there a lot. i don't usually have much problems. it just pisses me off when they pull stuff like that cause i really, really wanted to get the giant tonka trucks for the boys and some little people things. i felt like i got sucked in and their plan worked, they got me in the store and i bought stuff i wasn't planning on buying but couldn't find the things they advertised. i'll still shop there though. it's the closest place to my house.
    considering you really really wanted them, you can ask one of the managers to call other stores to get one transferred in for you (no extra charge)

do they really do that? i've never heard of that.

Yeah they do, used to do that all the time when I worked there. They'll at least try, no guarantees I'd imagine if it's a hot ticket/popular item.

I like Zeller's, I go to both of them frequently. I like it because they aren't as hectic as Walmart. Don't get me wrong, I like Walmart but I like having the option of both stores Walmart and Zellers. Zellers has a lot of different stuff Walmart doesn't, their clothes are different too, which is nice as it gives you more to choose from. IMO

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information