Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: dont' bother

GRUMPY

Default Re: dont' bother

I stopped shopping at Zeller's a long time ago, I had boughten around 10 items and around 6 were marked wrong (you never find things marked for less it seems) and I was fed up so I told them to forget the whole thing and left them at the checkout. Ended up going to Wally World and bought them there. If Wally puts some stores out of business its not Wally's fault.

yeah, too bad walmart is in such an inconvenient place.
    "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a v****a... Those things take a pounding." -- Betty White..

Chaotic Chick

Wal Mart is inconvenient, but they get way more of my business. More often than not, when I go to the cashier, the item scans in as less. Last time, it was a really nice dressy jacket. It said $39, marked down to $19 but scanned in as $4.00 LOL! Same with the two sets of sheets I bought there; scanned in as much less when I went to pay for them. At Zellers, the scanner always errs on the side of the store. BLAH!

Senior Member EyelashExtensions's Avatar

I love zellers! Not the one in the mall though. They have way more toys then walmart. I love how walmart sends out flyers with the big yellow happy face guy and then you read that its their everyday price and not a sale price! I often wonder how many people think the stuff is on sale. Every time I've gone to zellers they have always given me a rain check if need be. Unless things have changed....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information