Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: AC~DC Rock Band Track Pack

Default Re: AC~DC Rock Band Track Pack

Same for me, fun factor of playin some good AC~DC tunes, wish Who Made Who was added...

Well I went out and bought it and I was pleasantly surprised. Although it was a bit pricey for 18 songs, most of them are quality songs. I have been wanting to play Thunderstruck for quite some time. Ever since I got my hands on GH3, I wanted to play Thunderstruck, so having now played it, its a real bonus. Plus the ability to have them exported is great too. However I dont think that all of that is worth the $40 price tag though. That was the only downfall.
    <insert witty comment here>

thunderstruck, dirty deeds, highway to hell, for those about to rock and tnt were about the only ones that did it for me, i just found a lot of the guitar charts to be really boring, plus there was just so much frickin extra crap with all the open spots where they rile the crowd and stuff (i DO realize its a live album), but to me it just took away from the continuity of the songs. also having a big finish at the end of just about every single song was irritating too. we broke 100k on the ending bonus of let there be rock. (also something i realize is basically necessary to fill the big endings that they seems to finish withon every song.)

i dunno i just felt it was lacking.
    Q6600 @ 2.85ghz
    Asus P5N-D 750i
    ATi HD3870
    2GB Kingston Hyper-X PC8500
    Antec PowerTrio 650w

Yeah me and my friend got over 100k on the ending bonus aswell. We had about 4.25 stars already and that gave us a 5 star on that song. What would have been nice is if they had unlockables on the ACDC disc. Perhaps the album or master versions of some of the songs would have been nice. It would have deleted the "rile of the crowd" on some of the songs.
    <insert witty comment here>

I just picked this up this afternoon and ripped through a few tunes. I think the game is pretty fun. It's about time we had some AC/DC tunes for RockBand. I haven't played any songs on the drums yet since AC/DC drumming is fairly basic. lol
    However for $30 on the PS2, I can't complain.
    ** Phenom II 1100T BE @ 4.1 GHz | Asus M3A79-T | Corsair H80 | 8 GB OCZ Reaper HPC DDR2-1066 | Radeon HD7970 |Auzentech X-Fi Prelude | 2 x 640GB Blacks in Raid 0 | Silverstone DA750 | Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speakers | Tritton 5.1 Headhones | 3 x 22" monitors Eyefinity | Tt Element G**

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information