Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: does stress (call centres) cause OCD (anxiety disroder?)

Default Re: does stress (call centres) cause OCD (anxiety disroder?)

Oh another prescription i have is that clonazapam or whatever it is called
    I litterally will be asleep and all of a sudden just jump up and my heart is racing..Happened 5 friggen times and ive been up ever since....im so annoyed and my dr is a pain in the ass

Quote Originally Posted by b&aMom View Post
    yeah, and if you're prone to motion sickness, riding in a car, or on a boat, you can barf your guts out. And if prone to panic disorder, lights, stripes, sounds (getting the idea of sensory over-stimulation yet?) can set it off. Hell, my friend's mother just got back from a cruise about 2 months ago, and is suffering from vertigo. Doc said it's very common after cruises 'cause it messes with crystals in the inner ear. Lots of interesting, and weird, things happen to the body, including the brain.
    I have a condition called BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo) which is an inner ear imbalance of calcium carbonate crystals. It's often called "Top Shelf Vertigo" because one gets dizzy just looking up. I get it just rolling over in bed or getting up too quickly and also looking up. (I had to hire someone to paint my ceilings.) There are no meds to take and no cure - you have to learn to live with it. Luckily, it comes and goes. I can go a month without symptoms and, all of a sudden it rears its ugly head for a week or so and then goes away again. Of course, along with the vertigo comes the nausea. Not much fun.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Toto View Post
    I have a condition called BPPV (Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo) which is an inner ear imbalance of calcium carbonate crystals. It's often called "Top Shelf Vertigo" because one gets dizzy just looking up. I get it just rolling over in bed or getting up too quickly and also looking up. (I had to hire someone to paint my ceilings.) There are no meds to take and no cure - you have to learn to live with it. Luckily, it comes and goes. I can go a month without symptoms and, all of a sudden it rears its ugly head for a week or so and then goes away again. Of course, along with the vertigo comes the nausea. Not much fun.
    did you ever get a terrible vertigo where your body leans to the left with a heaviness?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information