Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: COD world at war .. rank your at?

Default COD world at war .. rank your at?

I managed to get to level 49 so far that is full Cornel bird which i just got and of course you need to do that level I, II, III times more to get to next level like every rank is like this, just like COD 4 was/is.

I am curious if anyone is higher as i have this feeling that after Cornel Full Bird it is just a symbol i seen one person only online in the servers i play on that is level 65 and another who is level 54 (54 is i do believe is still Cornel ), just curious if anyone has higher to let me know what you obtain from level 50-65 in weapons and perks.

Right now i just got the .357 Magnum level 50 and just prior i got fire proof perk.... lol.... never used it yet.

Its an awesome game and i have not played that long so it is easy to level up, just seems long is all .. you need theright perks and weapons for each map of course and what is best for all maps .. and player skill of course in order to level up fast.

Bascially i love the game just like COD 4 and it is fun.

Default Re: COD world at war .. rank your at?

Well the main server has been today since 9:30 am.

I managed to get to almost level 53 (3/4 way done to get it) which that level will be the beginning of the 1 Star Brigadier General ... just like Call Of Duty 4 is and i was curious about what you get from 49 and on and really its not much expect fire proof perk and another machine gun unlock which is cool.

I managed to get an unlock code finally from gamstop for the M1A1 carbine rifle unlock. The thing is it only unlocks it for the default perks for rifleman = you can't create a class with it until you get to level 65 to fully unlock it.

The gun is FAST and deadly a great weapon to have had in the beginning for newer people to help them level up faster.

The game is addicting like COD 4 is and there is a huge thread right now in the COD forums about this error all are getting cause the main server is down and people are pisssed off for sure as many just got the game yesterday or Nov 11 like i did, but they can't play until today.

Awesome game play so far online, but you have to level up to get better weapons and perks just like in COD 4 so don't get discourage, just keep plugging away at it.
    Last edited by Madmax; 11-16-2008 at 07:46 AM.

Do you have a job still?
    Asus P5Q Pro
    4GB Mushkin XP
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
    WD 640GB SATA2 (x2)
    Radeon HD 4850
    Vista Premium

The servers went back online a few hours ago.

Well i am now on level 56 almost done it and soon will be level 57 = 2 star Major General.

I unlocked all sub machine guns and the russian one the last one in the list is a fast firing weapon .... = awesome.

I even have the Overkill perk now, but never liked in COD 4 and still not in this one as they kept it the samething YOU LOSE STEADY AIM PERK or STOPPING POWER when using OverKill PERK, I think it is STOPPING POWER which that sucks like in COD4 as you need stopping power to kill people at long range and close up who are using juggernaught.

So far the game like i said it is awesome.
    Last edited by Madmax; 11-16-2008 at 07:48 AM.

im in a secret location, due to my popularity..

Im not sure what level i am like 27 or somthing like that lol. I cant say i enjoy this one as much as i like number 4 But my Bf really likes this one, i just cant get a hang of the maps :S

havent touched the multiplayer yet, but the sinlge player is absolutely phenominal so far. The IJA tatics in it is amazing, little *******s laying in the grass waiting for you and circle ambushes suck lol.

I played a little of the single player, maybe 10 min of it and it was fun on veteran level, but i went straight to online play as i wanted to level up first and i may go back to the single player after leveling up to 65 the max you can go.

I heard the single player is awesome and i can't wait till play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Madmax View Post
    I played a little of the single player, maybe 10 min of it and it was fun on veteran level.
    Nobody, yes, NOBODY plays on Veteran and calls it "fun". It's ridiculously hard, and frustrating, but not 'FUN'. However, it's worth it for the bragging rights.
    Asus P5Q Pro
    4GB Mushkin XP
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
    WD 640GB SATA2 (x2)
    Radeon HD 4850
    Vista Premium

Quote Originally Posted by B.David View Post
    Nobody, yes, NOBODY plays on Veteran and calls it "fun". It's ridiculously hard, and frustrating, but not 'FUN'.
    Perhaps that's why he only played it for 10 minutes? lol
    ** Phenom II 1100T BE @ 4.1 GHz | Asus M3A79-T | Corsair H80 | 8 GB OCZ Reaper HPC DDR2-1066 | Radeon HD7970 |Auzentech X-Fi Prelude | 2 x 640GB Blacks in Raid 0 | Silverstone DA750 | Logitech G51 Surround Sound Speakers | Tritton 5.1 Headhones | 3 x 22" monitors Eyefinity | Tt Element G**

Im pretty much done the game on veteran settings. Very disappointing like the other COD titles as the single player is way too short and the game play was absolutly amazing.

Veteran is what i always play if game offers it at the beginning and if there is higher i will play that level. So when someone states NOBODY plays veteran ... well there is those who are good enough to do so, maybe with practice you will be able to start off at a higher level and not a newbie one ....

I only played it for 10 mins cause i wanted to go online and get leveled up and i will go back to do the single player on Veteran Level just like always.

Now as for COD world at war i am now have the rank of 62 (3 Star General) almost done the first half of it, 65 is as high as you can go and it is 4 Star General, I have only seen 1person in about 20 servers i play on that is at level 65 and the flamethrower is awesome, you get at level 65 and he used it on ppl burned 5 of them in one shot.

Well i did it ... i am now level 65 and unlocked fully the M1A1 carbine and the flamethrower ..... that flamethrower is awesome ... burn ppl in secs.

Now the prestige levels there is 10 i hear .... and it follows right after level 65 .. no need to chose it .. it just carries on ..... unlike cod 4 you had to start all over for prestige so far i did not have to... i backed my actual game profile up just in case.

Ok i was incorrect about prestige level after 65 there is a level up meter to next level = level 1 prestige, but the level up meter is to fully level up on level 65 and if you want to CONTINUE PRESTIGE ... YOU MUST START IT SEPARATELY ..... DANG IT >>>>>>>> you have to start over ........ so make sure to BACKUP YOUR PROFILE which is a HIDDEN FOLDER IN VISTA ... but not XP ... make sure to backup the proper folder = CODWAW folder.

I may play prestige and maybe not .......

Flamethrower is awesome killed 30-50 guys with it in matches so far today.

Here is the prestige level symbols for world at war = cod 5

Well i was bored so i decided to do the prestige mode .... i backed up my CODWAW folder its hidden in Vista and went to prestige mode. I can go back to level 65 only if i switch folder with my level 65 one.

So far prestige makes you run faster, weapons are more accurate then before, shoot better too it seems.

Nothing has chagned except being on prestige mode.

Yeah you start all over in rank .... samething ranking .. just added symbols to your name and up to 10 custom classes are allowed after doing level 65 in prestige mode.

I am so far level 31 in prestige mode.

Awesome game som far.

Well i am now on level 50 on prestige mode almost done it and close to level 51, but i still have not gone past the first symbol and i have seen others as well at this level and levle 51 still have first symbol ..... i am thinking obviously that these symbols are from level 55-65 .. i guess i will have to wait and see.

How is everyone elses (In Here) progress so far?

I haven't had much time to play and I'm enjoying left for dead right now. I will get back to it later.
    If Your reading this the topic must be boring.

I love it and i am now on prestige level 57 almost done to get 58 and i still don't see the next symbol .... so i am figuring it maybe from 60-65 that starts the 2nd symbol and up.

Oh wow i just realized that its 10 levels of prestige means ten times you have to do it = 11 in total of leveling up ..... wowzer. I may do it or may stop after level one ....

Well i finally finished the 1st prestige today and now on 2nd prestige around level 12 as i just started it ... fun to do it over and over ...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information