Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Fund Raiser" PET PICS W/SANTA SOO MI

Smile "Fund Raiser" PET PICS W/SANTA SOO MI

Pet Pics with Santa. If you would like to get a New Holiday Greeting card done we also have them avaliable. Lots of other cute things can be made from your pets pic. If you want to add people to your picture thats ok to. Or maybe you want the kids with Santa and no pet heck we will do that. The first package is (ithink) $14.95. 1 8x10 1 5x7 and 4 wallets. I dont have the paper infront of me but that is close to the package. there are other packages to. just a Welcome to all our Friends across the river.

PET PICS WITH SANTA
    SATURDAY NOV 22
    11 TO 130
    TRACTOR SUPPLY CO(WALMART SHOPPING CENTER AREA)

ALL MONEY RAISED WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE SHELTER. AND WILL BE USED TO BENIFIT THE SHELTER ANIMALS
    THIS WOLD BE A GOOD FUND RAISER FOR ANIMAL ASST PROGRAM. I will be happy to help you locate the resources on your side, if some one wants to do this as a fund raiser.

Default Re: "Fund Raiser" PET PICS W/SANTA SOO MI

ugh i work saturday maybe i can get daytonas daddy to take her to meet santa!!!

Default Re: "Fund Raiser" PET PICS W/SANTA SOO MI

Quote Originally Posted by debrac View Post
    Pet Pics with Santa. If you would like to get a New Holiday Greeting card done we also have them avaliable. Lots of other cute things can be made from your pets pic. If you want to add people to your picture thats ok to. Or maybe you want the kids with Santa and no pet heck we will do that. The first package is (ithink) $14.95. 1 8x10 1 5x7 and 4 wallets. I dont have the paper infront of me but that is close to the package. there are other packages to. just a Welcome to all our Friends across the river.

PET PICS WITH SANTA
    SATURDAY NOV 22
    11 TO 130
    TRACTOR SUPPLY CO(WALMART SHOPPING CENTER AREA)

ALL MONEY RAISED WILL GO DIRECTLY TO THE SHELTER. AND WILL BE USED TO BENIFIT THE SHELTER ANIMALS
    THIS WOLD BE A GOOD FUND RAISER FOR ANIMAL ASST PROGRAM. I will be happy to help you locate the resources on your side, if some one wants to do this as a fund raiser.
    You are awesome Deb, not only do you work fulltime on the animals on your side, but willing to help us on the this side. You are super duper. Sherri from YIPS (TAAG vice-president) mentioned doing this not only 3 days ago, but we had to get going on it. I will have to see what she wants to do and let you know.
    “The more people I meet, the more I like my cats.”

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information