Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pet presents!!!

Red face pet presents!!!

What did your fur babies get for christmas? My puppy got some new dresses, and my grandma had a blast dressing her up.. the cat got some cat bells but is still more amused with the christmas paper balls. daytona also got some new bones.

im in a secret location, due to my popularity..

Default Re: pet presents!!!

toys, more toys, and waiiittt...did i say toys?

and a bone and treats.

Funny, Our little Gracie is with us in florida.She got tons of Treats,toys,new sweet pink , clothes,boots and sunglasses. .She has been every where, They are really Pet friendly around Naples,Bonita Springs. and ft Myers. We have been to restraunts and Doggie Bakerys, and lots of stores, Where every one talks to them.. there are dog potty spots and water fountains EVERYWHERE. ITS GREAT! So needless to say we have been shopping there alot.. My daughters cat is still trying to place with her and gracie is scared Shi- less, Well hope everyone had a great xmas.

Oh the dogs at home received tons of treats and large marrow bones and large raw hide bones........ Baby sitter gave them to them today,
    China got a new sweater . xxs and it is still way big,and toys and treats. She is getting her stuff today also, Dr hall said they would get her to two lbs before i get home. Chelsie from Chippewa is watching her. hope every one had a great xmas

Harley got a new collar, a box of jerky treats and real full size - outdoor - basketball. From his gramma and grampa he got a squeeky ball and from his Auntie, my sister, he got a little cesars. Heheh...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information