Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Do not order online , as seen on Oprah, Acaiaslim or bromalite

Default Do not order online , as seen on Oprah, Acaiaslim or bromalite

I saw the ad on facebook, for an item I had seen on Orah.
    This stuff is supposed to work! Stupid me!!!!!

You get for the cost of shipping, 6.00 or something like that. A 14 day free sample.
    You get two products within 1 order for 6.00 each. It takes 14 days to arrive, but if you do NOT cancel ( with each company individually) with in 10 days, they bill you 76.00 for each sample plus 76.00 for next months supply . Plus for each item, they give you a FREE membership to Fitfactory.com which they bill you 25.00 for, for each item you have order. ( 2 for me) if you dont' call this company that you are unaware of (fitfactory) and cancel with in 10 days they bill you. ( why do I need two memberships to the same website? I must have 2 personalities)

So in one phone call, I ordered two free 14 day samples.
    Was billed before it arrived 76.00 four times ( each item twice for nov and dec) plus 25.00 four times for fitfactory.

All for a free sample of something as seen on oprah. What a scam.

They will not refund if you do not call back in the time they say. They said they have small print when ordering. I Called my order in as I wont put my credit card online. I was never told of small print.

I fought with them, told a white lie. I told them i was in the hospital from Alergic reaction and was considering starting a law suit and was going to post pictures of my reaction online. They finally refunded me. Each company was extremely difficult to deal with.

BlueSky

Default Re: Do not order online , as seen on Oprah, Acaiaslim or bromalite

Why give your credit card number out for a free sample??

You pay 6.00 for shipping

so surprising oprahs rich eh?
    If you lend someone $20 and never see them again, It was probably worth the 20

I sure as heck would send a very srong e mail to Oprahs website and the stattion she is on.Tell them you were thinking of suing.

I panicked after reading tis, because I orfdered the free sample as well. It must have been a different company though, because I was charged $5.04 shipping, and when I called to cancel because I had only otten it a couple of days before and hadn't really had a chance to try it, they offered me another trial bottle and bumped my cancel date for another 3 weeks. Then I did cancel after the three weeks, and didn't have any troubles. The had already charged me once for a regular bottle but I reminded her I was given until Jan 6th to cancel, and it was the 5th. So she reversed the charges and stopped the shipping. I guess I will have to wait until my credit card bill comes in, but I'm pretty sure she did it. I got her name and reference# as well.
    I am not merely a mass of molecules, incoherently careening through time and space. I am a child of God, destined for another world, a world before which this one pales in significance. Our spiritual preparation for the next world is to be the priority of this life.

Jackie, you better call fitfac (search it online) and ensure they have not set up an account for you. They will NOT refund you if you wait for a credit card statement.
    Trust me on this.

Oprah now says she is not affiliated with this company in a small spot on her website. However there are several websites and videos of her promoting it.
    It does not work, it is all a scam.

As the saying goes.... If it sounds too good be to true, it probably isn't true. I too ordered the product, but cancelled further shipments before I even received the sample. The woman then told me they could give me a longer trial period but I just cancelled to avoid any problems. The phone number to call to cancel was a long wait also.... probably another trick to keep you from cancelling.
    Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information