Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dog/Pet friendly Florida Vacation

Default Dog/Pet friendly Florida Vacation

Well the visit to florida was awasome and the best thing was GRACIE was with me all the time. There are three large (very) Malls/complexs that welcome pets they had water sations, potty stop areas. and Dog bakery shops, dog boutiques. and pet stores. Plus, Macys, Sax 5th ave,Victory Secerts, super taget,s where just a few of the stores, TGfridays,AppleBees,Chilis,Panra Bread,Moes, just to name a few of the restraunts, And the Best fresh ice cream made daily OMG the best EVER. Yes gracie was every where, I will say she was at teh kennel located on Universal Studios the day we visit that. Motels welcome her, all that we stayed at did not charge extra. They had 3 dog parks and 2 doggie beaches, where we were in Bonita springs/naples. and of course i had to show off a couple pics. Why Cant we have all this? Does soo ont have a dog park or doggie swim area, soo mich sure does not. Every one and place was sooo nice they had treats and paper cups for them to have a drink. Now I want to move to florida.lol
    IMG]http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj189/coxscozykennel/florida12-2008084.jpg[/IMG]

Default Re: Dog/Pet friendly Florida Vacation

thats it i will not post any more

wow...that's great
    how was the weather? lol
    im thinking of doing the disney thing...next yr

Hi Deb

Glad to see that you had a great trip and your dog looks like he was having a blast as well. I love the glasses..
    Missed u at the shelter a couple times.. as well as the others probably did too.. I am sure that Holley did... LOL
    “The more people I meet, the more I like my cats.”

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information