Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a Little what my new cam does right in it

hp2

Default a Little what my new cam does right in it

I took one single pic!!! and then was playing with some of the features, this is what it looked like

its nothing special of a pic!! but thought it was neat

then after!!
    I changed the color, added boarder and kalidascoped(sp) all with in the camera!!

Default Re: a Little what my new cam does right in it

That is an odd but interesting in-camera special effect feature.
    No photographer is as good as the simplest camera. ~Edward Steichen

hp2

after purchasing the cam and looking at the box I truly thought it was a plain jane point and shoot, well to much of my surprise after reading the manual that was on the cd, I was SHOCKED, HP come out with many new features on this cam and the 727 that are not even spoke about on the box!!! the whole camera is really worth the money, it takes good pics, good quality, its 6.2 mp, and If I shoot a pic wrong it will tell me to anylze it, and it tells me what i have done wrong, I LOVE IT, the manual and all help topics are in the camera etc!! its a great little thing!!! way to go hp for all the surprises with this cam, it also does ink dots polerization etc right in the camera itself!!! there is sooooo much

What exactly is it and how much?
    Dogs Have Owners ~ Cats Have Staff

Yes do tell hp!! Maybe I can convince Dilli that we "need" one of these [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif[/img]

some of the new Sony's (The T-100 and T-something) have in camera effects now, i wonder if its the next trend

hp2

its not a expensive camera but it sure as hell does more then I ever expected it to do, even the reviews do not have much!!

but here it is!!

http://www.letsgodigital.org/en/news...tory_5714.html

I paid 159.99 at staples, plus 30 dollar over the counter extended warrenty, I had one month to return it as If I did not like it!! well, I LOVE IT, it was worth that and more!!! its simple, and when I say it literally carrys the manual in the camera, as for help topics, etc its all in the menus and sub menus, the memory this little thing has amazes me!!, any way its great little camera!!!! there really is to much and its quiet over whelming, this is the 3rd hp we have owned as our first one was 1mp and bought from a auction, then the second one I bought off of here for my hubby it is a 2 mp, we have to tape the batterys in and this camera still takes good pics, so after I was on the hunt for a new one for my self, I love my moms sony but its steared me away as It takes pro duos and it would of been extra fifty buxs soooo It was toss up between kodak and hp, well thinking about it, I have hp computer, had printer scanner copyer, etc, I love there products figured Id give it a go!!! and IM more then happy I did!!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information