Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: GREENMAN ALERT

Default GREENMAN ALERT

thinking of trying something different with my bass rig and i know you are sitting on some 4-10 cabs. can we get together to try speaker combinations?

Default Re: GREENMAN ALERT

Come and get um. My SWR is rated for your Eden.

Hey OU812, did you break down and buy and Eden rig? I think there is a bass player in the Sault that has one of Dan Belangers self made cabinet which may be an option too. HE has got one sitting in his shop right now. If you are interested I can get the info from Dan. I've got a 410 Eden XLT cab and it sounds pretty sweet and tight. What rig did you get?

didn't yet. met a guy at the satified frog that may be selling his entire rig world tour 800 and 4-10. gotta find the extra cash.

Becoming a Regular Here

The bass player in That's Chester just bought a Diac Cabinet from Dan Belanger, it sounds great! (Now we just have to work on the bass player!!!)

they do sound great..and they are very easy to handle...
    but he's getting old now...and only has one good foot...
    and he said the old one was to heavy for his back.......
    ok thats enough i've had my jab...but the new cab that he
    bought from dan belanger is small and sounds very big..
    Die Lügen sind wie Schneebälle: je weiter man sie fortwälzt, desto größer werden sie: Lies are like snowballs: the farther they roll, the greater they grow

Dan sells em for a very fair price too.

That is the setup I have as well and am very happy with it. Just did a gig up in Thunder Bay last weekend, was outside at Fort William and I had no problems hearing my rig and wasn't pushin it too much. Ampeg has some pretty sweet stuff too. Try as much as you can cause its expensive to get the good gear but worth it. I am sure you know that but hey I'll say it anyhow.

yep , i know. i am thinking of selling my eden dc210xlt. i really want an eden world tour 800 with a 4-10 cab. the problem? this is sault ste. marie. to sell the combo locally, i'd have to give it away and that's not in the cards this time.i paid plenty for it. gave away my peavey stack. that's enough. i've done my civic duty. if you know anyone looking, send them my way. i've also got a 2-10 with horn (avatar) and a single 15 600watt (emminence). that i wouldn't have a lot of use for if i bought what i want. please, no tire kickers.

It is hard to sell good gear locally, this is why you don't see it in local music stores...... When I upgraded from my Eden WT300 and 210 eden cab, I sold it on ebay. Got a fair price for it and the guy even drove up from Michigan to pick it up. Would have cost him a mint to ship. Was $100.00 bucks for Steve's Music in Ottawa to ship my eden 410 cab (weighs 97 pounds) but cheaper that driving there to pick it up. Anyhow, good luck with your sales.

Becoming a Regular Here

I bought one of those Diac cabinets from Dan . Abosuletly kicks
    A S S ! That`s Chesters bassplayer tried mine out and bought one right away . OU812 tried mine as well . You can lead a horse to water but you can`t make him drink ! LOL !
    I use that cabinet with an AP 4020 power amp with the Billy Sheehan
    designed Ampeg tube preamp . Sweet !
    Cheers !

tried out greenmans swr goliath 3 bass cab (4-10 cab)over the weekend. i may have a new plan. that 4 10 cab kicked [censored]. combined with my 2-10s built into the eden, i'd say the pounding was almost too much at times. played with boogie saturday using just stage volume and there was tons. sunday played in my garage for a canada\ my birth day party and again tons of volume , punch and clarity. seriously thinking about aquiring a 4-10 which brings me to 6 10's total. the single 15 will be added on for the seriously big gigs.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information