Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DVD Release Party

Default DVD Release Party

Full Moon Lightnin the movie, is having a local DVD release party and showing of the film at Lock City Theatre on Sunday March 29th.

Doors open at 6pm and Film shows at 7pm

After party and full bar service after the film.

Movie only $10.00

Movie and afterparty $15.00

Tickets available through me or at the box office, might setup a table at the mall one day as well. We may have a second showing the night before if the facility becomes available.

Proceeds from the door will be donated towards a local cancer charity.

WWW.FULLMOONLIGHTNIN.COM

We have had some great success at major film festivals and are now releasing the film on DVD. Comes in a two pack with the film soundtrack special pricing of $25.00 the night of the showing.

Joel Poluck will be on site to sign the Dvds and or any Floyd Lee Band merchandise.

WWW.FLOYDLEEBAND.COM

Any questions please feel free to contact me at

cartwright@cinenorth.ca

Default Re: DVD Release Party

this movie about floyd lee is old isnt it? i could swear i seen the trailer for this movie last year
    Formerly " Techie "

Full Moon Lightnin' DVD Release Party
    Presented by: Amogla Records
    Sunday, March 29th
    Lock City Grand Theatre (SSM)
    Doors open at 6PM
    Screening at 7PM
    Afterparty at 9PM

Tickets: Movie and Party - $15
    Just Afterparty - $5

www.fullmoonlightnin.com

Produced by John C Gardiner - Washington DC
    Filmed in New York City, Memphis Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas.

Guitarist/songwriter/producer Joel Poluck is originally from Sault Ste. Marie and is featured in this documentary. He will be on hand to sign DVD's after the screening. As part of the Floyd Lee Band they were subject to this 5 year film project that focuses on their recording, touring and personal lives while all interconnecting to form a powerful story.

The film so far has been in several film festivals over the past year including Shadows of The Mind, Sudbury Cinefest International Film Festival, Indie Memphis Film Festival, Oxford Film Festival (Mississippi), and the Tucson Film Festival (Arizona) where it received the "Best In Fest" Award.

The DVD is in limited release and included with the package is the movie soundtrack.

George Ravelich of Crank Sound is bringing in some extra equipment to boost the sound system and will definitely enhance the music contained in the film.

Tickets are available in advance at the Lock City Theatre box office.

For more information contact - Christopher Cartwright (Amogla Records Management) at: cartwright@cinenorth.ca

Quote Originally Posted by dumdum View Post
    this movie about floyd lee is old isnt it? i could swear i seen the trailer for this movie last year
    The trailer has been out for a year, the film has been successfully shown at several north american film festivals, including a screening of a pre-release version of the movie at last years Shadows of the Mind which sold out.

We may add a second night (Sat 28th March) if we sell out the release party.

I have about 20 tickets if anyone is interested in seeing the film

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information