Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: volume

Banned

Default volume

what does it mean if the volume on your TV shorts out and you lose volume on particular channels... is this the connector or the TV thats old?

whenever we change the channel it fixes up. but like i said its only certain channels!

Default Re: volume

253-5858- Carlos,,,,,,,he can trouble shoot it . He's on Tancred and wellington , used to be called TCS. he fixxes audio and video for a number of years . he is a business. Been there a number of times myself.
    That's what she said !

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AmdWolfman View Post
    253-5858- Carlos,,,,,,,he can trouble shoot it . He's on Tancred and wellington , used to be called TCS. he fixxes audio and video for a number of years . he is a business. Been there a number of times myself.
    ooh thanks wolfie

Actually I work for one of the TV providers out there.....what that means when your volume fluctuates from channel to channel or program to commercial, program to program is that you have an analogue service...its the way your signal is coming in from your provider

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzard_n_Bubba_13 View Post
    Actually I work for one of the TV providers out there.....what that means when your volume fluctuates from channel to channel or program to commercial, program to program is that you have an analogue service...its the way your signal is coming in from your provider
    well you know what its only Channel 54 - AMC right now that is low and dark... at times it cuts out.... i also noticed some other channels doin the same thing

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzard_n_Bubba_13 View Post
    It does the same for digital service too. Local cable has always been terrible at normalizing the audio levels at head end. Even when they were advised by the Director on Engineering at the TV station after cable wasn't owned by the local station.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information