Vianet.ca
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Local Breeder - Timothy's Story

Default Re: Local Breeder - Timothy's Story

****ay for people like you, Animal Lover. It's those like you that make me feel good about humanity.
    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

Allrighta.. guess we can't write h o o r a y?
    A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.

A*lil*Loopy

I've just cleaned out my PM message folder. You can resend your mesage
    Thank You
    If animals don't go to Heaven, then when I die, I want to go where they went.~
    Unknown

It is too bad that to protect yourself from legal action on her part against you. You can't mention her name. This horrible story keeps getting more horrendous.
    I hope that some good comes out of your loss and Timothy's pain and his death.

the house on Lake St. DOES sell puppies for her. I called last night and they said the parents of the puppies they have are at this woman's house. I told the woman that these puppies have all kinds of health problems.

Also the Lake St. Address directed a womon who called the Lake St. number to a website where a woman in Blind River is selling their puppies. they told the person who called that some of the pups could be seen on that site.

I called there yesterday and asked the woman if the poodles she sells are in anyway involved with this backyard breeder. She answered that she had sold her some poodles a few years ago. After hearing from other people however, i think that this woman DOES sell some of her puppies through her also.

The web covering this woman's network gets bigger and bigger.
    Please tell anyone you know who is thinking of buying a puppy from this breeder not to do it.
    Unknown

This is horrible!!

And all for money!!!!
    It peeses me off to hear about things like this....

Karen I beleive I sent you an email through soo news k

This breeder was also selling through sootoday

Im going to copy a story of Timothy and send it to everyone on my email list as well as post it in my facebook k...just in case someone has bought a puppy through these people

Good for you
    the more people that know about this , the better.
    I just got yet another e-mail from a woman who bought a puppy from this woman and it died too.

I can't believe how many people have gotten taken in by this woman and how many and different health problems they have.

Thanks for e-mailing me G's Lady.
    every bit of information helps!!
    Unknown

Karen, can this woman not be charged with something? Neglect, abuse something?
    I realize that if shes not in town it makes it tougher but surely to god there is something that can be done legally?
    Attitude is contagious - is your's worth catching?
    The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..
    Make peace with your past, so it wont spoil the present

As a breeder of small dogs in the area it really scares me to think that someone even just coming to see my pups could bring with them the virus that could kill so easily. I do wonder how many people have been in contact with the pups from this breeder and then without even knowing it brought the virus home to their own pets, pets of others and other breeders. I hope this reminds everyone in the area or even just reading this to keep their pets shots up to date.

Good luck with everything and I do hope some sort of justice comes to the animals.

Unhappy Re: Local Breeder - Timothy's Story

Quote Originally Posted by MaO3 View Post
    Karen, can this woman not be charged with something? Neglect, abuse something?
    I realize that if shes not in town it makes it tougher but surely to god there is something that can be done legally?
    I was wondering if anyone has thought about calling the Ministry of Agriculture. I know that they regulate shelters, so this might also cover Kennels. If the enviroment isn't healthy, overcrowded, and not up to code...Then they can be shut down, as long as they fall under the Ministry of Agriculture guidelines.

The Ministry of Agriculture doesn't have juristiction problems that Municipalities or maybe even the S.P.C.A. might have.

It's worth inquirying about what they might be able to do...Cannot hurt at any rate.

Unhappy Re: Local Breeder - Timothy's Story

I found this website and thought it may be something most would like to read

A Puppy Mill Website: A Story of a Puppy from a Puppys Point of View
    http://www.dogsadversereactions.com/...html#puppyview

Same Website Puppy Mills
    http://www.dogsadversereactions.com/puppymills.html

I just got back from taking photos for the "Blessing of the Animals" at the Humane Society.
    while I was there a woman camee up to me and thanked me for writing the articles.

she had bought a puppy from this breeder in March and three or four days later it was dead.
    she did get her money back, but tnot the 700-800 dollars she spent at the vet trying to get it better.

it just goes on and on....
    Unknown

I have been posting warnings about this breeder on usedsoo and everytime I post a warning ( in the dog section) they delete it saying I am in violation. Yet the puppy mill is still listing on there and has not been deleted.
    This sickens me that I can not post a warning that does not give private information on the puppy mill.

Below is a copy of the letter I got from used soo telling me I am violating the terms by warning people about this seller.
    I've reported the seller as being a puppy mill and they have not removed their ads but they keep removing mine. They also do not permit the use of wording "puppy mill" in the ad. They are giving me one excuse after another why I am in viiolation. here is the latest excuse.....

Hi, I'm a moderator for UsedSoo.com. I have removed your ad because it violates the Terms Of Use.

Please click this link to review the Terms Of Use: http://www.usedSoo.com/help#TermsOfUse. You are invited to post other ads if they follow the Terms Of Use.

Thank you for your understanding!

Below is your ad:

FREE: Teacup Puppy warning

This is a warning about a local seller.
    Timothy is a teacup yorkie poo. I bought Timothy, (show above) from a Seller that is listing on this Sault and other Sault and Sudbury websites. Timothy was infected with Parvo along with the other puppies from the litter and sadly Timothy and his sister died. I was unaware at the time of purchase that he come from a Bad place where lots of dogs are giving birth and not being seen by a vet (used soo would not permit the use of the proper term). This seller is selling sick dogs and are still listing through local newspapers , websites on this site. This site keeps deleting my warnings but allows that seller to list without any issues. The seller is in the Desbrats and the echo bay area as well as have seller in sault ste marie. If you have questions Please read the information about this seller at the following website. wyldeyez dot blogspot dot com Outside Sault Ste Marie

Ad ID: [8981055] Date: [May 10, 2009 4:47 pm GMT-5]

Phone: [Please Email]

Another ad on Sootoday for Toy Poodles.

and another puppy broker............
    Unknown

I've received several more messages reguarding this breeder and bad experiences.

Someone had sent me an email with 20 questions to ask when buying a puppy. I forget who sent it but could it be resent, I would like to post that on my blog for others to see.
    Thanks

The other link was closed because both sides of the story are not given. The woman is following the story but won't comment. There were 3 cases of parvo, 3 seperate buyers, from the same litter, all went to the same local Vet and were diagnosed positive. Plus tons of people who have come forward with their own stories. I have documents on the sick puppys. The broker picked up the puppies from the breeder then delivered directly to their new homes. So it is impossible that the parvo came from else where.
    Also, the breeder has a friend saying that I got all kinds of money from the breeder. NOT TRUE. I received 700.00 Refund for the puppy and 500.00 towards the vet bill because I told her that we were going to court. She responded that she did not want us in court. I have copies of the payments I received. I also told the broker on her last visit to my home that I was recording our conversation and she stated that the broker did NOT want to talk to me reguarding my sick (dead) puppy. The Broker stated she was on welfare and needed braces for her daughters teeth and could NOT refund me. I had to call the breeder myself to insist on being refunded. If anyone wants copies of proof I am willing to provide this and can do so for all three parties since I am grateful to be intouch with them along with many others who have had similar events happen with the same breeder. My concern is not money, my concern is preventing others who like me, were unaware of these things happening, unaware of breeders mating dogs over and over and over and the moms never getting any rest. With all those dogs I am sure they are not getting proper exercise or medical treatment. She found it more important to list on her site car chasing as a medical condition, but did not list parvo. At the bottom it said ask a pro, but she was unaware of what parvo was. I am concerned who the pro is. It would not be concerned with this breeder if she was breeding one or two dogs, but she is listing 16 breeds being mated. This concerns me as it is all being done out of a house. Here is a thought 500 - 700 per pup 16 breeds, each litter has 3 to 5 puppies. That is alot of money.
    One of the women returned the puppy to the breeder to spend more time with the mom because it needed moms milk and had not grown its teeth yet, she tried to return along with 2 witnesses the following day to visit the puppy and the breeder would not permit her to do so. She said the pup was taking a nap and would not have it. Yet there were many many dogs barking inside. The breeder called the puppy's owner the following evening stating the dog had died. We had already asumed that was the reason she would not permit the visit. The other puppy fought a long hard battle and Won but not before receiving a very exspensive amount of vet bills! I am so happy for that puppy was given a chance to fight.
    If soonet would like me to post facts or documents I will do so.

There is so much info about this breeder out there. And so much to warn people about.
    My "Crows Nest " show was not aired today because our server for soonews is down.

This means I can't get into my e-mail yet either as they are both on the same server.
    If anyone is trying to get a hold of me. my phone number here is 251-6397.
    My puppy mill show will be on soonews on Friday.
    Unknown

I am closing this thread but I am leaving it up as information. After looking at the thread this is a 1 sided argument but I believe from what I have seen from multiple posts and multiple users that this is worth while information to help some in making an informed decision. The thread does not specifically list the breeder, thus the rules were followed. As for the brokers it is already public information as to where they are located as well.

I have closed it to keep it from getting out of hand, please do not start any new threads on this subject.

Oh and as a side note, I really do wish more businesses would take criticism and use it to their advantage to improve their businesses. More disputes could be solve if buyers and sellers worked together.

Closed Thread

Thread Information