Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sidney Crosby is a Joke

Default Sidney Crosby is a Joke

""People kept throwing hats, ... and I was just asking if he could make an announcement to ask them to stop""

-Sidney Crosby, on what he said to the referee after Alexander Ovechkin's third goal of Game 2, a 4-3 Caps win.

http://nationalsportsreview.com/spor...ins-hat-trick/

Ohhhh...poor, poor Cindy!! Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!

You big *****!!

It was a big mistake for the NHL to ever think you were the type of player to market their sport around. You're not the best player in the league. Hell, you're not even the third-best, there are three Russians ahead of you (Ovechkin, Malkin, Datsyuk). And your constant whining and crying is the last thing any serious sports league needs.

Suck it up, Cindy!
    On the Shootout in Hockey: "It's like throwing a football through a ring. That's no way to end a game." - Fabian Joseph, captain of Team Canada

Default Re: Sidney Crosby is a Joke

Quote Originally Posted by Slow View Post
    ""People kept throwing hats, ... and I was just asking if he could make an announcement to ask them to stop""

-Sidney Crosby, on what he said to the referee after Alexander Ovechkin's third goal of Game 2, a 4-3 Caps win.

http://nationalsportsreview.com/spor...ins-hat-trick/

Ohhhh...poor, poor Cindy!! Waaaaahhhhhhh!!!

You big *****!!

It was a big mistake for the NHL to ever think you were the type of player to market their sport around. You're not the best player in the league. Hell, you're not even the third-best, there are three Russians ahead of you (Ovechkin, Malkin, Datsyuk). And your constant whining and crying is the last thing any serious sports league needs.

Suck it up, Cindy!
    Well said... what a whiner

Banned
    Intersection of Hwy. 49 & 61 Clarksdale, Mississippi

Someone complained about something in a hockey game...heaven forbid!
    You may not like Sid , but your reaction reeks of jealousy.
    Read the rules, he had every right to ask, regardless of the hat trick exception.
    Oh ya....your joke went in off the bucket for his third.
    I love OV, but he didn't do that!
    I thought you 2 were hockey guys or is this just more comments from the "Armchair"!

63.4 Objects Thrown on the Ice In the event that objects are thrown on the ice that interfere with the progress of the game, the Referee shall blow the whistle and stop the play and the puck shall be faced-off at a face-off spot in the zone nearest to the spot where play is stopped. When objects are thrown on the ice during a stoppage in play, including after the scoring of a goal, the Referee shall have announced over the public address system that any further occurrences will result in a bench minor penalty being assessed to the home Team. Articles thrown onto the ice following a special occasion (i.e. hat trick) will not result in a bench minor penalty being assessed.

Quote Originally Posted by JackButler View Post
    63.4 Objects Thrown on the Ice In the event that objects are thrown on the ice that interfere with the progress of the game, the Referee shall blow the whistle and stop the play and the puck shall be faced-off at a face-off spot in the zone nearest to the spot where play is stopped. When objects are thrown on the ice during a stoppage in play, including after the scoring of a goal, the Referee shall have announced over the public address system that any further occurrences will result in a bench minor penalty being assessed to the home Team. Articles thrown onto the ice following a special occasion (i.e. hat trick) will not result in a bench minor penalty being assessed.
    I just don't care for his attitude sometimes so it kind of hits a raw spot when he complains. Aside from that though I think he has been playing as if he were possessed and we as hockey fans are lucky to be able to see Crosby and Ovechkin head to head. They have put on a heck of a show so far and will do so until the series is over. No complaints about Crosby as a player though, I think hes proving to be a more mature all round player the older he gets. Also, people did say the same type of stuff about Gretzky after his arrival in the league, and he turned it around.... I'm sure Crosby will do the same. Until then his complaining will bother me..

Banned

Well....I guess he sucked it up!
    The best team and in this case, the best player won.....
    .....that ain't no joke!

The penguins absolutly spanked the capitols last night. My prediction is anahiem vs pittsburg , it will go to game 6 and im gunning for the penguins to win. Crosby might be a whiner, but he sure played a great series though and last night was the icing on the cake.
    i7 970 @ 4.4ghz | Gigabyte x58a UD5 | 6 x 2gb Kingston HyperX 1600mhz| Corasir HX1000w PSU | 2 x 40gb Intel SSD + 1TB WD Green | Zotac GTX 480 | Corsair Obsidian 700D
    EK Supreme | MCP655 | XSPC RX360 | DD Dual 5.25" Resvoir | EK GTX480 Nickle | 3 x Sflex 3000rpm 120 x 38mm |

I don't care who you are, if you watched that series you should have a new level of respect for Crosby as a player. He pretty much took the series and ran. Both Ovechkin and Crosby were great though. Great series. I find it funny that the caps left him alone so many times when he was down low just waiting to sneak in bang one in, pretty lethal mistake to make if you ask me.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar_Leroy View Post
    I don't care who you are, if you watched that series you should have a new level of respect for Crosby as a player.
    I guess that's true for you.
    I just don't know what you were watching before this.
    .....at least you got it!

Yeah, I'll admit I'm converted. I wonder how Alex Semin feels now

I don't think you will hear anything from Alex Semin

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information