Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Question about women getting fixed...

Default Re: Question about women getting fixed...

Ok people please stay on topic!!

SOMEGUY if you've got nothing nice to say or any info for me then stay out of my thread please & thank you!!!!

I had an emergency C-section with my 4th baby so I had my tubes Cut (& as doc said .. an inch & burned) right after the baby was out That is a best case scenario I guess lol... but it was standing agreement that hubby would get it done, unless of c-section.. so he lucked out.. I haven't had ANY problems with monthlies except I now go 7 days instead of 5.. I wouldnt want them clamped.. I think I'd die if #5 came along lol.. but there is always that story with guy having V & women getting clamped.. and their next child came along
    "If bein lost means never knowing how it feels without you, I wanna stay lost forever" - Faith Hill

Banned

when the women gets fixed so they do it threw the ****** or do they have to cut you open?

They go in through the abdomen. I had a half inch incision in my belly button, and one just slightly above the hairline. The pain from the incisions never hurt, but the uterine contractions after the surgery from it being manipulated were brutal, and the effects of the anaesthetic were sickening. I had my surgery on a Friday afternoon, and felt pretty good by Sunday night. I was set back almost a week for recovery though, when my 2 year old jumped right on the spot Monday morning while I was still sleeping.
    I am not merely a mass of molecules, incoherently careening through time and space. I am a child of God, destined for another world, a world before which this one pales in significance. Our spiritual preparation for the next world is to be the priority of this life.

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie's_Mommy View Post
    when the women gets fixed so they do it threw the ****** or do they have to cut you open?
    I was reading on line and thier is procedure where they insert like a thin metal spring type thig. into the tubes through the ******. I think it is called a tubal implant.

here is a website.

http://www.health.com/health/library...zm6066,00.html

I have seen some advertisments for the essure tubal implant but i have never seen it in canada. I don't know if this is an option in canada. I have not done that much research on it but i think it would be a good option. Less invasive then getting an incision in you stomach area. A few different sites said it is an inoffice procedure. I guess i will ask about this at my next appointment.
    Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam, which means "Either I will find a way or I will make one."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sophie's_Mommy View Post
    excuse me? the was a reason you were banned i believe, do u know what goes on in my life? are you at my parents house while we are all having conversations? what makes you think i brought it up, maybe we were all having a conversation and my hubby said to me my mom and my dad, well i dont want my balls cut and we all were joking and taking about it..so before you go putting me down and thinking you knwo what the hell you are talking about, bite your tongue..i know you want so bad to put me down and try to think you know what happens in my life but you have the slightest clue....i dont need to explain myself or what me and my hubby and my family talk about, but my hubby brought it up while we were having a conversation with my parents about it, my dad had it done and he was explaining to him it was not that bad..gheez you can be stupid at times you know that.
    I try my best to hold my tongue when it comes to dealing with morons on here but this takes the cake cause once again theres some idiot on soonet who thinks he knows whats going on in others lives when he does not know anything at all...
    and so what if i go to my mom for advice? shes my mother, my life should not concern you ...
    As I posted to you in the other thread being banned before had NOTHING to do with you at all. Sorry to break it to you buttercup!

I responded as I did because if you will remember this is what you posted then went and edited;
    Originally Posted by Sophie's_Mommy View Post
    i know, i ve had this argument with my husband and my mother has argued with him too..lol..

This is a bulletin board! People are free to respond as they see fit. If you want to come on here and air all your dirty laundry and the fact that you associate/d with all the low life and dirt bags in the Sault then I will respond to you as I see fit. So don't be spouting of at me that I mind your business when you come on here daily talking about what you do in your personal life. I will respond to you and anyone else as i see fit.

Also for your information you are not a mod or administrator and you have no say in banning me or infractions against me.

OMG So her hubby and mother have a good enough relationship to discuss vasectomies. WHO CARES? lol

You should hear some of the things my boyfriend and mom talk about. It's incredibly embarrassing for me...but I don't feel threatened, upset or weirded out. I'm glad they like each other enough to discuss those things comfortably.

Sophie's Mommy...just do like I told you before lol Ignore these people. They don't know you or what goes on in your life. Don't let some random person on Soonet get to you. It seems they live to irritate people lol

And sorry for going off topic...
    What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

I will say one thing, Pros are mine failed, I got a beautiful child out of the deal that was wanted and loved, Cons I had it done twice and my husband went once, In my honest opionion, I would do it 10 times over then having my husband doing it once.

Banned

im not being rude but why would you want it doen before your husband?..lol.i heard it was easier and less painful for the man then the women?

not being rude, I had one done, before he was done, as that was my choice and it failed, I delivered a baby 1.5 yrs later, I had it done again this time they took my tubes, and my husband went same time to make sure as we new we Definitely wanted no more p.s My tubal failed, and while I was in the hospital, the lady delivering beside me her husbands vasectomy failed.. so we figured if we were both done it would be better off...

and well seeing how I healed to how my husband healed and Post problems he had after, as well as his healing time, I would do it 10 times over to him doing it, had I of knowen then what I know now I would of never asked him to do it.. thats JMO.

Cause men are BABIES!!!!! LOL
    Attitude is contagious - is your's worth catching?
    The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..
    Make peace with your past, so it wont spoil the present

Ma yes I agree, but Mines not a baby, he had a long healing time, and said it hurt like hell as he was awake for it, just frozen.. I was sleeping for mine both times, and to me thats better.

Banned

i guess everyone is diffrent, most guys are completely fine after having it done and one in a blue moon will have as problem, its like that with any operation whether its a man or a women.. But i think is a lot easier for the man to be done but thats my opinion. We are not going to make that decision yet, we want to try to have another baby after our daughter turns one, we want her to have a sibling...but after our next baby we will decide which one of us is going to get fixed..lol.

Mines not a baby either. I'm just kidding. My husband had initially told the doc he wanted the twilight, then the morning of the proceedure he said that he'd prefer to just be frozen. I dont' think that the doctor was very happy, he made my husband wait to be the very last one done that day and was anything but gentle with he did the freezing. My husband looked like he was smuggling plumbs - I mean purple plumbs. I felt bad, but he said it looked worse than it was.

Its not a "pleasant" surgery but what is? For us it was the only option, otherwise we'd probably have a whole pile of kids instead of three.
    Attitude is contagious - is your's worth catching?
    The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..
    Make peace with your past, so it wont spoil the present

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information