Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Vets in the Sault

Default Re: Vets in the Sault

I agree with Yorkie. All my experiences with the Palmers have been excellent. They are kind, compassionate, caring, and professional. The vets and all the staff have been and are exceptional to deal with. I recommend them to anyone who asks.

Thank you everybody. I think I've made my decision. Based a lot of the responses on here, it seems the majority is set on Black Rd.

Thanks again for all the suggestions.

GRUMPY

its on Black Dirt Road north of Second line

Animal health clinic on Trunk (not northland on truck) has excellent care and best costs. I saw the younger vet kiss my dog on the head. It made me feel like he was safe in their hands. I really touched me especially when my heart was so broken and I was so afraid for my baby. They went out of their way for me on several occassions and I will forever be a loyal customer. If you want to know my reasons email me.

I second Animla Health Clinic too. I sometimes use Palmers as well. Both are fantastic!
    When I go across, I use McCrumbs...they are da bomb
    Adopting one pet will not change the world but, it will change the world for that one pet.

I have taken my dog to the vet on tilly Rd for a long time and I am not really happy with that vet. Then use to be an older man that worked there and he was really good nice, did not push you you into things, He's not there any more. So the point is that I think I will try the vet on black Rd. By the sound of thinks on hear you all like that vet.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information