Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking to buy house

Hybrid View

Senior Member EyelashExtensions's Avatar

Default Looking to buy house

In November my step son will be looking to buy his first new home. If anyone plans on or has one for sale please pm me. Pictures would be preferred. 2-3 bedroom home. Prefer that there is not much to fix. Outskirts of town would be great as well.

Edited to add....no semis

Default Re: Looking to buy house

My oldest is looking right now, man the prices sure have gone up in the last few years. I was shocked at what things are currently selling for. My son is looking at North of town, he's not a city boy. The prices are through the roof!!!
    Attitude is contagious - is your's worth catching?
    The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..
    Make peace with your past, so it wont spoil the present

MaO how North? There's two in our area that just went on the market, they won't last long. One is on Black Road, closer to Third Line East...good sized home, new siding and windows, on a good sized lot and if I'm not mistaken they rented out the basement so extra $$$ to make there. Another one is on Old Garden River Road, right near the intersection of Third Line as well. Nice looking white two story home, not too old from my memory either. Only ever see people living there in the summertime, not in the winter.

We love this area, in the city but not. Access to the groomed trails in the winter isn't far at all too.
    ♪♫**.❤.**♫♪♪♫**.❤.**♫♪♪♫**. ❤.**♫♪

Senior Member EyelashExtensions's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XZAVIA View Post
    MaO how North? There's two in our area that just went on the market, they won't last long. One is on Black Road, closer to Third Line East...good sized home, new siding and windows, on a good sized lot and if I'm not mistaken they rented out the basement so extra $$$ to make there. Another one is on Old Garden River Road, right near the intersection of Third Line as well. Nice looking white two story home, not too old from my memory either. Only ever see people living there in the summertime, not in the winter.

We love this area, in the city but not. Access to the groomed trails in the winter isn't far at all too.

Do you know which real estate company is selling them?

I agree Ma the prices are crazy expensive! We were looking for a camp that way and OMG! Not sure what we're going to do now. I would LOVE to move out that way.

The one for sale on Black Road sold within a matter of days, the other is this one.. http://www.realtor.ca/PropertyDetail...ertyID=8490652

Nevermind either of the ones I mentioned....the one on Old Garden River Road now has a sold sign on it as well.

France. Yeah that's it, we're from France.

I'm considering selling my place in Goulais. Seems I AM a city boy. PM me if anyone's interested. The place is not on the water - it's in the hills and quite secluded, though it's got all the amenities.

Wink Re: Looking to buy house

Quote Originally Posted by lizzardskills View Post
    In November my step son will be looking to buy his first new home. If anyone plans on or has one for sale please pm me. Pictures would be preferred. 2-3 bedroom home. Prefer that there is not much to fix. Outskirts of town would be great as well.

Edited to add....no semis
    Have a 3 bedroom bungalow going on the market next week
    Completley finished with 20x40 in ground pool and 2 car garage
    extra wide lot
    Let me know can forward pictures

Hi,

I have a house to sell. Just put on the market. 20 years old and in move in condition as we have kept the home updated. A new roof was just put on. I have posted this on the Sault today and on this site also.

It is a 4 level split. It is in town but on a quite street in the east end.

Depends what your son is looking to spend. House will be listed at $247000 or best offer.

I have pictures I can email you. Let me know.....cheri.belanger@shaw.ca

Will be putting our home on the market as we have found a home in town.
    Our home is located in Heyden, 10 minutes North of Walmart.. on Peace Tree Drive- I will be uploading pics and listing with Property Guys-3+1 bedroom, 4 level side split, new roof, septic, well. hot water tank, wood burning insert fireplace, all within last 3 years... large lot 100x129.48- country living close to the city- pm me if interested..
    There's no problem too great that can't be lessened by a couple swings..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information