Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: E3 - Microsoft Press Conference

Default E3 - Microsoft Press Conference

yes, I was so bored that I watched the microsoft press conference (so sue me, nothing on TV and still havent got my box back from 'repair') a few key points
    - Gears of War for PC, with new content, they showed a new boss battle. I imagine that will eventually come to 360 as DLC OR as a Gears Game of the Year Edition we've been seeing so much of lately (Marvel, CoD3, Oblivion [with Shivering Isles on the same disc in the fall])
    - Resident Evil 5 footage - Resident Evil:Africa? see it, weird
    - Halo 3 single player footage (check that B' out here http://www.bungie.net/News/content.a...=ethreeblowout
    also with that is the new Halo 3 edition of the 360 console, no doubt bundled with Halo 3 in sept (pics on the link)
    - mentions of exclusive stuff, like GTA4 episodic content, Virtua Fighter 5 online
    - Call of Duty 4 footage AND a multiplayer beta is coming only for 360

obviously more but those were the highlights i gave a damn about

Default Re: E3 - Microsoft Press Conference

Will be a great fall/winter for gaming. Nothing comes out in the summer cause everyones too busy. with Crysis, UT3, Halo 2 for PC / Halo 3 for 360 to name a few titles that are out or due soon, I will have a crap load of fragtastic fun as I hibernate most of winter...lol. I'm a PC gamer, but may grab a 360 or PS3 due to some software companies cheesin out on PC versions of certain games. FOR SHAME on EA SPORTS!!!

ya, im looking forward to Halo 3, GTA4, Assassin's Creed, Call of Duty 4, Half Life Orange Box, Guitar Hero 3 (or maybe Rock Band, can't decide which)
    too many, i prolly wont get around to playing half of those this year

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mercifulpenguin</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes, I was so bored that I watched the microsoft press conference (so sue me, nothing on TV and still havent got my box back from 'repair') a few key points
    - Gears of War for PC, with new content, they showed a new boss battle. I imagine that will eventually come to 360 as DLC OR as a Gears Game of the Year Edition we've been seeing so much of lately (Marvel, CoD3, Oblivion [with Shivering Isles on the same disc in the fall])
    - Resident Evil 5 footage - Resident Evil:Africa? see it, weird
    - Halo 3 single player footage (check that B' out here http://www.bungie.net/News/content.a...=ethreeblowout
    also with that is the new Halo 3 edition of the 360 console, no doubt bundled with Halo 3 in sept (pics on the link)
    - mentions of exclusive stuff, like GTA4 episodic content, Virtua Fighter 5 online
    - Call of Duty 4 footage AND a multiplayer beta is coming only for 360

obviously more but those were the highlights i gave a damn about </div></div>

Well, Microsoft already stated that the new content for Gears of War for PC, will NOT be coming to 360. IGN users are fairly pissed about that... personally, not really a big deal.

The best thing this week is by far the Ace Combat 6 demo. I love it... so much. Can't wait for the actual game to get released.
    Asus P5Q Pro
    4GB Mushkin XP
    Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
    WD 640GB SATA2 (x2)
    Radeon HD 4850
    Vista Premium

I'm still pissed Ninja Gaiden 2 wasn't announced... Your right tho the Ace Combat demo is sweet! Blue Dragon... not so much.
    No Quirky Message For Ju

Ninja Gaiden is on the ps3...

ninja gaiden was meh

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information