Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ear Cropping

Default Ear Cropping

I am looking for a vet that does ear cropping, anyone have any idea.

I also would like this thread to NOT be a discussion about if it's cruel or not, I'm just looking for an answer to my question

Default Re: Ear Cropping

I think you have to go across the river for that as I dont think canadian vets here dont do it. Now im not 100% sure on this so dont quote me on it later if I am wrong.
    i7 970 @ 4.4ghz | Gigabyte x58a UD5 | 6 x 2gb Kingston HyperX 1600mhz| Corasir HX1000w PSU | 2 x 40gb Intel SSD + 1TB WD Green | Zotac GTX 480 | Corsair Obsidian 700D
    EK Supreme | MCP655 | XSPC RX360 | DD Dual 5.25" Resvoir | EK GTX480 Nickle | 3 x Sflex 3000rpm 120 x 38mm |

Wouldn't it be easier and less painful just to call them and ask them? I know it's a sensitive issue and you are kind of opening yourself up here. Hopefully you will get the information you need without the hassle.
    "Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do."

If you don't want to have a discussion on a bbs, then why can't you just google the information or open up a phone book.
    http://directory.saultstemariedirect...rians_Clinics/
    Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam, which means "Either I will find a way or I will make one."

its sad when you cant ask a question on a bbs without being berated or fear of it.
    i7 970 @ 4.4ghz | Gigabyte x58a UD5 | 6 x 2gb Kingston HyperX 1600mhz| Corasir HX1000w PSU | 2 x 40gb Intel SSD + 1TB WD Green | Zotac GTX 480 | Corsair Obsidian 700D
    EK Supreme | MCP655 | XSPC RX360 | DD Dual 5.25" Resvoir | EK GTX480 Nickle | 3 x Sflex 3000rpm 120 x 38mm |

Maybe if they asked in the Pet Section there'd be less fear of bashing and discussion on the matter, no?
    ♪♫**.❤.**♫♪♪♫**.❤.**♫♪♪♫**. ❤.**♫♪

Quote Originally Posted by Fudd Rucker View Post
    its sad when you cant ask a question on a bbs without being berated or fear of it.
    I agree 101% with you.

it's sad that you want your animal to be mutilated and that you can't use google, or a phone book. you should get your ears done while you are there. ps. this is not the pet talk section.
    "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a v****a... Those things take a pounding." -- Betty White..

I should have mentioned that I did call all vets from the soo, ON and soo MI, and they don't do this procedure, I wasn't sure how far you would have to go to get it done.

Quote Originally Posted by giggle squirt View Post
    If you don't want to have a discussion on a bbs, then why can't you just google the information or open up a phone book.
    http://directory.saultstemariedirect...rians_Clinics/
    I like I said, I don't want a discussion about this I simply was looking for an answer. If you don't have an answer then move on

Ahhh, now I see. Wish you had said you had already asked in the beginning, I wouldn't feel so silly about my response. You may have to contact the breeder of whatever it is that you are buying/cropping. The breeder would most likely have that information or would be able to put you in touch with someone who would know.
    "Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do."

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam, which means "Either I will find a way or I will make one."

Just out of curiousity...Did this post originally start in a different section? I know it seems like a stupid question but I noticed a few comments that said if she asked in the right section she would get better answers and I found this post in the pet section so I was curious...LOL
    I know, I know...stupid question but just had to ask...LOL :P

Yes this post was in the wrong section, my mistake, but they moved it for me. I thank you guys who helped me out with my question. I know this is a touchy subject that is why I mentioned at the beginning that I don't want this to be a discussion session.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information