Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: hot hot hot

Smile hot hot hot

I need to know where I can get the hottest hot sauce in the Soo, I am going to visit someone and he loves hot stuff...so anyone know where I should go?

thanks

Default Re: hot hot hot

My sister's friends get theirs from Ernie's (across from where the Rock was). You need to sign a waiver or some kind of something to buy it, I think.
    You leave me no choice, I swish my cape at you. - El Chupacabra

Quote Originally Posted by Daiv View Post
    My sister's friends get theirs from Ernie's (across from where the Rock was). You need to sign a waiver or some kind of something to buy it, I think.
    Yes thats 100% true. They have the colon cleaner, The hottest ****ing sauce ever (yes thats the actual name of the sauce and it lives up to it), black death, bowel plunger, and a few others.

Ive also learned the hard way to not try to be a big man and try to show someone up with some of those sauces lol. Remember, it hurts a 1000x more coming out than it did going in.
    i7 970 @ 4.4ghz | Gigabyte x58a UD5 | 6 x 2gb Kingston HyperX 1600mhz| Corasir HX1000w PSU | 2 x 40gb Intel SSD + 1TB WD Green | Zotac GTX 480 | Corsair Obsidian 700D
    EK Supreme | MCP655 | XSPC RX360 | DD Dual 5.25" Resvoir | EK GTX480 Nickle | 3 x Sflex 3000rpm 120 x 38mm |

Quote Originally Posted by Fudd Rucker View Post
    Ive also learned the hard way to not try to be a big man and try to show someone up with some of those sauces lol. Remember, it hurts a 1000x more coming out than it did going in.
    I had to laugh at that... did you have a 'burning ring of fire'???
    You leave me no choice, I swish my cape at you. - El Chupacabra

My son-in-law finally tried it after I pestered him. "Fine" he says. He took a lot and I tried to tell him, but you know some young people. He swallowed that stuff and never said a thing, till he got home. My hubby put too much on his taco and after grunting and groaning trying to eat it (not to mention the sweat he broke into), he finally threw it away and admitted defeat.

One word of advice/caution. If you get it on your fingers and wash your hands, DO NOT RUB YOUR EYES. It is still there and believe me, does that hurt. In fact, I got it under my finger nails and that stung.

Sure gives Chili a whole new hot!

I have to admit, I have warned and warned my daughters that it is not one of those foods you fool around with, as in practical jokes! I really think it could be dangerous.

I know someone who didn't wash his hands and visited the mens room shortly after trying one of those kinds of hot sauces. I won't go into detail but I'm sure if you use your imagination you can figure out what part of his anatomy was burning.
    Attitude is contagious - is your's worth catching?
    The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..
    Make peace with your past, so it wont spoil the present

Hi, this is Anna_Noyance's daughter...

We started off with the Inferno, by Mad Dog. It's 150,000 scovilles.

We have graduated to Mad Dog 357. This one is 6,000,000 scovilles. It's bloody hot. It comes with a bullet on the bottle and you unscrew it and there is a teeny tiny spoon inside the bullet. You do need to sign a waiver for this one. I think it was $28.00 and you can purchase it at Ernie's on Queen St.

This stuff is so hot...you can see your breath in July!!!!!! NOT KIDDING!

Dave's Insanity Sauce, hands down. I have seen grown men cry. LOL
    I am not merely a mass of molecules, incoherently careening through time and space. I am a child of God, destined for another world, a world before which this one pales in significance. Our spiritual preparation for the next world is to be the priority of this life.

Sounds like something I will have to Try!!!!
    "If bein lost means never knowing how it feels without you, I wanna stay lost forever" - Faith Hill

dave's insanity
    it's just nuts, can't even take a dab
    my poor dad tried it with a toothpick...after a few seconds he started to swear in italian and his eyes leaked lmao

I thought my father-in-law was going to have a heart atack. He started gasping for air, and was drooling and streaming tears. Scary stuff. Use with caution, no joke.
    I am not merely a mass of molecules, incoherently careening through time and space. I am a child of God, destined for another world, a world before which this one pales in significance. Our spiritual preparation for the next world is to be the priority of this life.

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Noyance View Post
    Hi, this is Anna_Noyance's daughter...

We started off with the Inferno, by Mad Dog. It's 150,000 scovilles.

We have graduated to Mad Dog 357. This one is 6,000,000 scovilles. It's bloody hot. It comes with a bullet on the bottle and you unscrew it and there is a teeny tiny spoon inside the bullet. You do need to sign a waiver for this one. I think it was $28.00 and you can purchase it at Ernie's on Queen St.

This stuff is so hot...you can see your breath in July!!!!!! NOT KIDDING!

I tried the MadDog Inferno, and she's not kidding. You really can see your breath! All you need is the teensiest amount (when I say teeny, I mean a dab the size of an eyelash, even smaller!). It is ridiculous!

Quote Originally Posted by Jackie B View Post
    I thought my father-in-law was going to have a heart atack. He started gasping for air, and was drooling and streaming tears. Scary stuff. Use with caution, no joke.
    Actually you will have a heart attack if you gorge yourself on this, thats what the waiver is for. And yes I have made the stupid mistake of getting some on my fingers and scratching my eye. I can say confidently now that pepper spray used by the police would do no more then johnsons baby shampoo.
    i7 970 @ 4.4ghz | Gigabyte x58a UD5 | 6 x 2gb Kingston HyperX 1600mhz| Corasir HX1000w PSU | 2 x 40gb Intel SSD + 1TB WD Green | Zotac GTX 480 | Corsair Obsidian 700D
    EK Supreme | MCP655 | XSPC RX360 | DD Dual 5.25" Resvoir | EK GTX480 Nickle | 3 x Sflex 3000rpm 120 x 38mm |

I don't think I can eat it anymore. I get such a burning stomach ache from it.

Yea and don't give it to your pets as a funny joke either.

He didn't think it was "that" hot, and he slathered a piece of steak in it. Big mistake!

Just to answer the original posters question ... Paesanos in the west end has alot of different Hot sauce, i am very sure that is where you would go to get the hottest in town.
    Copyright© 2016. Reproduction of this Post in part or whole is prohibited

My cousin had a special bottle for chillis. The instructions said "Add 1 microdrop to a pot of chilli for taste. Add 1 teaspoon to clean your colon". I can not remember the name of it, but boy it was hot. I would love to meet someone who can honestly eat it that hot and enjoy it.

Ernie's is da place. Use a couple of drops and sit back and watch. We use it regularly. 357 is the name I believe.
    The aim of argument, or of discussion, should not be victory, but progress.
    Joseph Joubert

thank you all so much

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information