Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10

Thread: H1n1

Default Re: H1n1

the more jinx posts, the more me makes himself look like a donkey, lol
    very comical. My daily entertainment is reading jinxs conspiracy theories and paranoia, LOL

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    and check out what the World Health Organization is saying!!

http://nwoobserver.wordpress.com/200...-can-stop-now/

case closed.
    Very nice, but that is not a WHO website.

Banned

France. Yeah that's it, we're from France.

Quote Originally Posted by b&aMom View Post
    Sorry, I just couldn't pass this comment up. Group of high level professionals? There have been a lot of groups of high level professionals. Like Robert Oppenheimer and his crew that built the first nuclear bombs. LOL I'd take that one out of your argument.
    Yes, group of high level (medical - you missed a word I think) professionals.

Oppenheimers' group is a very good example of high level professionals. Do you think ameteurs would have been able to create the worlds' very first atomic bombs?

I hardly think the US Military will be using the H1N1 antivirus as a weapon of mass destruction anytime soon. But then there's Jinxy - whom I just KNOW will disagree....

Banned

Anybody ever go to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System to check how many cases(severe) they have had reported? No? Well I have and this is what is on their site...

VAERS Results
    arepanrix

Count
    Click to sort by Count ascending Click to sort by Count descending

Percent (of 257,686)
    Click to sort by Percent (of 257,686) ascending Click to sort by Percent (of 257,686) descending
    < 6 months 24,382 9.46%
    6-11 months 11,135 4.32%
    1-2 years 40,271 15.63%
    3-5 years 31,166 12.09%
    6-17 years 32,503 12.61%
    18-29 years 24,137 9.37%
    30-39 years 19,757 7.67%
    40-49 years 18,046 7.00%
    50-59 years 14,057 5.46%
    60-64 years 5,965 2.31%
    65+ years 16,845 6.54%
    Unknown 19,422 7.54%
    Total 257,686 100.00%

Suggested Citation:
    United States Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Public Health Service (PHS), Centers for Disease Control (CDC) / Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) 1990 - last week, CDC WONDER On-line Database Accessed at http://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html on Oct 30, 2009 1:45:57 PM

So a total of 257686 people with severe conditions or death.

Banned

This is for the total deaths from Arepanrix,

VAERS Results
    arepanrix

Count
    Click to sort by Count ascending Click to sort by Count descending

Percent (of 280)
    Click to sort by Percent (of 280) ascending Click to sort by Percent (of 280) descending
    < 6 months 119 42.50%
    6-11 months 23 8.21%
    1-2 years 22 7.86%
    3-5 years 3 1.07%
    6-17 years 17 6.07%
    18-29 years 15 5.36%
    30-39 years 4 1.43%
    40-49 years 4 1.43%
    50-59 years 11 3.93%
    60-64 years 14 5.00%
    65+ years 44 15.71%
    Unknown 4 1.43%
    Total 280 100.00%

Suggested Citation:
    United States Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS), Public Health Service (PHS), Centers for Disease Control (CDC) / Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) 1990 - last week, CDC WONDER On-line Database Accessed at http://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html on Oct 30, 2009 1:49:00 PM

Query Criteria:
    Title: arepanrix
    Date Reported: All
    Date Vaccinated: All
    Event Category: All
    Manufacturers: All
    Onset Interval: All
    Primary Reports: Primary
    Recovered: All
    Serious: All
    State / Territory: All
    Symptoms: DEATH
    Vaccine Products: All
    VAERS ID: All
    Group By: Age
    Show Totals: True
    Show Zero Values: False

This is right from,
    http://vaers.hhs.gov/index
    Last edited by Jinxs1973; 10-30-2009 at 01:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pleiades View Post
    the more jinx posts, the more me makes himself look like a donkey, lol
    very comical. My daily entertainment is reading jinxs conspiracy theories and paranoia, LOL
    LOL.

So 280 deaths reported so far from the vaccine in the US? I tried to look up a current death toll in the US for the swine flu, but the only number I could find is that it surpassed 1000 on October 24th. So that was a week ago. That means you have 4 times the chance of dying from the flu than from the vaccine. Interesting. Just for the record I am not pro vaccine and have thus far decided not to get it, but these numbers do make me wonder...
    I am not merely a mass of molecules, incoherently careening through time and space. I am a child of God, destined for another world, a world before which this one pales in significance. Our spiritual preparation for the next world is to be the priority of this life.

Hmmm...I got to thinking, and came back and re-read it. So over a 1000 deaths, but atleast 257686 severe adverse reactions to the shot, including 1000 deaths. Sometimes death isn't the worst thing that could happen.
    I am not merely a mass of molecules, incoherently careening through time and space. I am a child of God, destined for another world, a world before which this one pales in significance. Our spiritual preparation for the next world is to be the priority of this life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxs1973 View Post
    These are some of the news agencies that are in the YouTube Partnership Program:
    YouTube Partners in the News

* FOX4: On Your Side:
    * MediaWeek:
    * The Oklahoman:
    * Southampton Press:
    * Boston Herald:
    * St. Petersburg Times:
    * Wall Street Journal:
    * Channel 9, Today Show, A
    * Lincoln Journal Star
    * CBS
    * CNN:
    * CNBC:
    * New York Times:

Oh and don't forget that SooToday,Soonews,SaultStar and many others post on here for EVERYONE to see... but you know they are not CREDIBLE. And it is too funny because Sootoday I watch all the time as I am a subscriber to them. Credible,,,,, hmmmmmm.
    so mainstream media cannot be trusted but you expect us to look at the stupid youtube videos as a credible source because youtube has a partnership several mainstream newsgroups? So what you are saying is that mainstream media cannot be trusted.. unless they can be used for the benefit of your argument?

Explain to me how your videos become more credible because youtube has a partnership with several news media companies that you claim are not credible and cannot be trusted? Your arguments are making less and less sense..

BTW I have a family memner in southern Ontario, who happenes to work in the ER and believe me, swine flu is real. The vaccine is real, and can be trusted.

I went to the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System and entered the information for all ages, all dates, for the H1N1 shot and nasal spray, and it came back with 684 reports. The information you listed is for EVERY adverse reaction ever reported for every vaccine there is. Your information, whether intentional or not is deceptive.

If you go to this page http://wonder.cdc.gov/vaers.html and enter info for just the swine flu vaccine, the numbers are small compared to the numbers above.

I plugged in deaths associated with the H1N1 vaccine and it came back with 3, compared to over 1000 for the flue itself. I think I'm changing sides of the fence.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information