Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 3 bedroom

Default 3 bedroom

3 bedroom west end apartment for rent. heat included, hydro extra. $600/month. first, last and references required. available for august 1st. if interested please call 254-2829. posting this add for a friend please do not reply
    "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a v****a... Those things take a pounding." -- Betty White..

Default Re: 3 bedroom

place still avalable..forgot no smoking, no pets
    "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a v****a... Those things take a pounding." -- Betty White..

isin't it E leagal to say no pets?

i don't know..maybe...it's not my add, posting it for a freind...they said no pets..if you try to bring a dog or cat in the house they will not let you

It is illegal to be evicted or refused tenancy because of the fact that you have pets. Dis-allowing pets is only legal when the pet causes damage to the residence, is a dangerous breed, or, if the tenancy is shared accommodation's, one of the tenants is alergic to pets. Not trying to cause an argument, just stating the law
    <insert witty comment here>

I called and you haven't called me back....been almost a week....
    The cuter the animal, the more delicious they taste.

PLEASE remember, I did NOT post this add for me....it is not me you are calling and the people who asked me post this DON'T have internet...sorry if they aren't calling you back..they haven't found tenants yet, i know that...maybe try calling again in the evening and ask to see the place..wasn't trying to cause any controversy..just doing a fave for someone

No biggie, I understand, my bad. I have left them a message, so I'm hoping to hear back soon. [img]/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img]

i tried too get too look the place...but cuz we have 2 kids...they don't want that...they would perfer a married couple with 1 child...what is wrong with having a partner and 2 kids...we don't smoke or drink...and our rent is always paid on time...go figure...
    LIVE LIFE...LOVE LIFE...ENJOY LIFE TOO ITS FULLEST...YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN IT WILL COME AND TAKE YOU

Yeah, I'm still waiting to hear back, I left a message with my name and number, that was the second time I've called...it's frustrating cuz I would like to look at the place, I'm in need of something bigger.

So is it rented??? No one has called me back, if your friends aren't going to return contact then why bother posting something for rent?

i don't know i'm sorry....no it isn't rented out yet..someone is going to look tonight...i want to take this add off...it is not nice to get me to do them a favor if they aren't even going to reply to people....

Demon i would say that these may not be the type of people you want for a landlord anyways if they won't return your calls now and only want you to have 1 child and not smoke or have pets etc.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information