Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 360 Questions+ Looking for games

Seraph

Default 360 Questions+ Looking for games

Ok so I have a 360 now and honestly I've been playing ps1 games and dvds on my ps2 until that died on me so I bought a 360 today and so far I have no freaking clue what I'm doing with this thing.

So I know how to put games and dvds in it to play them which is good.

I have A game. I bought a lego game for my kids yaaaay lego.
    It plays DVDs with no problem.

So it's used and I don't know what the previous owner has installed on it so far as plugins and what not goes. I don't have a broadband connection but I do have a few computers that are online.

Questions being when I get my broadband hooked up how do I set that up so I can play online?

How can I hook it into my pc and what can I do with it hooked up to a pc?

Where is a good place to buy used 360 games in this city?

Looking for anything where I can mindlessly kill zombies all night long.

I bought this thing with Dead Rising in mind. I'm a zombie fanatic who still plays classics like Resident Evil (like the first ones on playstation oh yea)

But I like games like Onimusha, Silent Hill and the Final Fantasy series too so I have not looked at a lot of the titles for the 360 since I never really thought I would buy one until I got one today. Any recommendations?

Also does the 360 work like the ps2 where I can actually play regular xbox games on it? I saw a few that I thought were interesting but I didn't know if I can retrograde to the older games without downloading anything so yeah would I be able to play a normal xbox game on my 360?

Default Re: 360 Questions+ Looking for games

Get a router and just plug an internet cable in... And sign up for Xbox Live... Cost 60$ for a year subscription. Without it you will not be able to play online. Look on the back of the games you are interested in and they will tell you if it has multiplayer... You can play some of your old Xbox games. There is a list. Just google it. Try a game called Dead Space if you like Silent Hill and what not. Dead Rising is a very fun game... Might as well get Resident Evil 5 while your at it :P

Seraph

I think I'm most likely going to look for all the resident evil games and play a marathon on them when I get a few other consoles that have RE titles.

So I just plug it in and sign up for the Xbox live? That can be done.
    I have killer sound on my new tv is there any way to hook it into my pc and get my music on there?

Will check the list online now that I know what I'm looking for thanks!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information