Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Male Yorkie Poo

Default Male Yorkie Poo

Male Yorkie Poo for sale. This little guy was born July 29th, 2008 and weighs 7lbs. He is fun loving and affectionate. We are unable to keep him due to our busy lives. He needs lots of love and attention. Asking $600. Call 946-5335

Default Re: Male Yorkie Poo

Does this pup come with papers? I assume that since the asking price is high, that he is CKC registered and pure bred.
    <insert witty comment here>

He does have his papers.

GRUMPY

He is from Tennessee and yes he has his papers.

GRUMPY

The question was from where does he have his papers? Just saying yes he has papers doesn't say a thing.

So the AKC is now papering mutt puppies? The parents might have papers, but the pups are still mutts.
    i7 970 @ 4.4ghz | Gigabyte x58a UD5 | 6 x 2gb Kingston HyperX 1600mhz| Corasir HX1000w PSU | 2 x 40gb Intel SSD + 1TB WD Green | Zotac GTX 480 | Corsair Obsidian 700D
    EK Supreme | MCP655 | XSPC RX360 | DD Dual 5.25" Resvoir | EK GTX480 Nickle | 3 x Sflex 3000rpm 120 x 38mm |

they are not truly akc registered they have papers saying they are a designer dog. you can't register a mixed dog with the akc, give them a call they don't register these dogs.
    Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam, which means "Either I will find a way or I will make one."

GRUMPY

I had a designer dog before I had Bandit she was a design of Aussie,Border and Beagle plus at least one other breed. Just for the record what is the difference between a mongrel and a designer dog? By the way most of the nicest dogs that I have ever met were mongrels.

That would be the day that I would pay $600 for a mutt. right
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most
    fools do. But it takes character and self-control to be
    understanding and forgiving."

Dale Carnegie

GRUMPY

hell I'd never pay that for a pure bred dog either.

Quote Originally Posted by GRUMPY View Post
    Just for the record what is the difference between a mongrel and a designer dog?.
    The difference is simple, one person has no ethics and the other is a moron with money.
    i7 970 @ 4.4ghz | Gigabyte x58a UD5 | 6 x 2gb Kingston HyperX 1600mhz| Corasir HX1000w PSU | 2 x 40gb Intel SSD + 1TB WD Green | Zotac GTX 480 | Corsair Obsidian 700D
    EK Supreme | MCP655 | XSPC RX360 | DD Dual 5.25" Resvoir | EK GTX480 Nickle | 3 x Sflex 3000rpm 120 x 38mm |

my issue is not the fact that its not a purebread--who in their right mind asks that much money for a dog who is already a year and a half old? id pay that much for a puppy maybe whom i could train and raise with my kids from the get go. but a year and a half year old cross breed for 600$? thats insane.
    I dont understand why if its important to you to have your dog go to a loving home you would be trying to make a buck off it? If you care about the dog, you wouldnt care about the money,you'd GIVE it to a loving family.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information