Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Super mario Wii

Default Super mario Wii

Who has it , and what do you think of it?

Default Re: Super mario Wii

The New Super Mario Wii game is awesome, if you like Mario games. CO OP is very fun, I've had up to 3 players and its a neat, new dynamic.

I have only played one player so far but I am just about done world 4. Its got a lot of the feel of the original games, like the ending of the level you still have to jump on the flag pole... It seems like they took a lot of the elements of the previous versions and put it into this one, and then added better graphics, more options and multiplayer. Oh if you notice too many of the worlds mimic those of Super Mario 3.

The only thing I don't like is it does not feel like its for everyone, it feels a little more like its geared for little kids, but that's the feeling I get from it. The other versions don't give me that feeling.

We bought it for the kids for Christmas. I can't wait for them to play it. Just looks SO fun and they can play together.

We just beat level 8 (aka Bowser, freeing the princess...)here in my house.. some of the stuff is very hard, even for three adults playing.

We are now going around getting the stuff needed to unlock all the hidden level 9 parts.

My son's pooled their money together and bought this game (since cheapo Mom wouldn't buy it). My younger son said he already beat it....lol...told them I was glad it was their $60.00 and not mine!

My younger son loved it, he had been looking forward to it for what seemed forever (to him).
    ♪♫**.❤.**♫♪♪♫**.❤.**♫♪♪♫**. ❤.**♫♪

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information