Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aeropostal Sale 50% off

Hybrid View

Default Aeropostal Sale 50% off

Just got an email this morning from Aeropostal.com. They're having a 50% off sale right now for online shopping. Also free shipping if you spend more than a set amount.

Of course I got this email after I placed a big order yesterday at 30% off!! dammit!!!

http://www.aeropostale.com/shop/inde...goryId=3534619
    Attitude is contagious - is your's worth catching?
    The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..
    Make peace with your past, so it wont spoil the present

Default Re: Aeropostal Sale 50% off

Hey Ma03
    I placed an order last sunday night, paid by my credit card, it took the money off but didnt show on my online statment, got an email it was shipped dec 03, the money is back on my card, so do I pay at the door when they come with my card?

Quote Originally Posted by chixybaby View Post
    Hey Ma03
    I placed an order last sunday night, paid by my credit card, it took the money off but didnt show on my online statment, got an email it was shipped dec 03, the money is back on my card, so do I pay at the door when they come with my card?
    Chixy I've never heard of that. I ordered mine, had it shipped to Weirs and got it within a week.
    I'd check your email - track the parcel and see whats going on with it. I dont know why they'd put the money back on your card. Makes no sense to me.
    Keep us posted.
    Attitude is contagious - is your's worth catching?
    The heaviest thing you can carry is a grudge..
    Make peace with your past, so it wont spoil the present

I placed an order and had it delivered to Weir's. Got it in record time with no issues. Oh, and I got a ton of stuff! I love shopping!
    I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

"I cannot live on bread alone...the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - RWGR, 2008

"I did not eat today. I do not need to eat any day, because the presence of my dearest Lynys sustains me" - Aristotle, 2014

"There are three things I've learned never to discuss with people; Religion, politics and the Great Pumpkin." - Linus Van Pelt

"If there is a god, why did he make me an atheist?" - Ricky Gervais

Did you check your card statement again? They don't bill you until they actually ship it.

Today they have an extra 20% off EVERYTHING, and everything is already at least 50% off...so take another 20% off that! SWEET!!!!
    ♪♫**.❤.**♫♪♪♫**.❤.**♫♪♪♫**. ❤.**♫♪

K they removed the money from my card the night i ordered then they shippoed it to my house adress i guess on the thursday,they replaced the money on my card then money came off my card again when they took it off my card a second time it was 10 dollars more then what it said, and no update on my parcel cept it left detroit michigan on saturday

WoW...that's weird. Maybe they didn't calculate the duty with having it shipped here instead of somewhere in the States?

I had one shipped to my house from them, took just over a week to get it. I wasn't sure if I'd have a chance to get over there so this way it was one less worry for me. I still saved a bunch IMO, can't buy name brand shirts or jeans for that cheap here that's for sure. And they even threw in a cute soft teddybear with my order.....just gotta figure out what to do with it, it's cute! LOL....
    ♪♫**.❤.**♫♪♪♫**.❤.**♫♪♪♫**. ❤.**♫♪

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information