Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Have you heard any of the entries for the open for KISS contest?

Default Re: Have you heard any of the entries for the open for KISS contest?

For all that didn't know...Cavman Morrison has been added to tonights show at the Canadian..I have just been informed...Good luck to Tim and the boys.
    Die Lügen sind wie Schneebälle: je weiter man sie fortwälzt, desto größer werden sie: Lies are like snowballs: the farther they roll, the greater they grow

So were a band called "Tiny Trebuchet", they were on a lineup sheet that Alli J from Rock 101 sent me. No idea who they are, I guess we'll get our first glimpse tonight! So we have Blues Harvest, Caveman Morrison, Dirty Virgin, Flat Stanley, Garden of Bedlam, Huckster, Nebraska Arms, Stiffler's Mom, Sykotyk Rampage, and Tiny Trebuchet playing tonight, best of luck to all bands!

wow sounds like i missed a good show! i can get out tonight. can't wait to see this. was there a big crowd?

It was a really good crowd. Good response to the bands. I was actually thinking they should have showcases like this more often. I really enjoyed it. I will be there again tonight for sure.

you said it . a lot of bands that play origonals have a difficult time getting steady gigs. it would be nice to be able to get out and see them more often.

Quote Originally Posted by OU812 View Post
    you said it . a lot of bands that play origonals have a difficult time getting steady gigs. it would be nice to be able to get out and see them more often.
    ...X2

Huge crowd, great show! I fully agree that we need more shows like this! The Soo has loads of talent, it needs to be showcased!

By the way, the bands advancing to Wednesday are Blues Harvest, Flat Stanley, Garden of Bedlam, Nebraska Arms, and Stiffler's Mom. Tonight, The Billy Bästards, Bring The Fallen, Gsis Murphy, Inside Spiral, Lion Ride, Middle of Nowhere, Nixxon Dixxon, Sense of Truth, Stillbroke, and Wishbone will take the stage! Hope you guys can make it out, I'll be there!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information