Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Possible pink eye in a 2 yr old?

Default Re: Possible pink eye in a 2 yr old?

We did go today. He said that its nothing and that its normal. The eye is just flushing itself out. It was gone all weekend dummy it just came back last night or I would have. Maybe someguy like you should know facts before you say things. I also talked to telehealth who also said to wait until monday unless it worsens, as also said the pharmacy.
    My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

someone like me is a more responsable parent and I would have brought my child to get checked out if I did not know what it was. I would not have asked others to diagnose my child who have no medical experiance!

Ok w/e Ill bow down and your kiss toes now too. I was right. It was nothing.
    My advice to you is get married: if you find a good wife you'll be happy; if not, you'll become a philosopher. - Socrates

sorry to come across as strong or rude but with all the crap going around we should not take chances. A lady I knew went to the walk in with a sore throat and a few days later she was dead! It turned out she had the same bug as flesh eating disease but in her lungs and throat.

I understand that and agree with you to an extent. It wasnt bad enough. I wouldnt have even considered it pink eye but (I know it sounds dumb) my cat had it. If had worsened or even persisted I would have brought her in over the weekend. But it didnt, it went away, but I DID make an appointment just to make sure and was told that it is fine.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information