Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Rip off

Default Re: Rip off

and to add. the game is fricken awesome..... no i did not pay the $250. my loving GF called around everyday for a week to be able to get it for me for my b-day!!!!!

I have played it a few times and I love it!
    <insert witty comment here>

Ya, I know the game just came out and I wasn't born under a rock, and I know if Nintendo makes it, it will be good. So they have reinvented the wheel by allowing coop on a game that is 15 years old and I say bravo, I'm sure it's fun. Point is, if anyone is stupid enough to pay for it you have no business saying anything about it.I'm also sorry you feel the need to grapple onto my meth comparison like I was serious or something but it does remind me that you really need to calm down.

Quote Originally Posted by Hans View Post
    Someone will buy it. It's sold out at both sides of the border.
    This is no different than those who sold PS3 units at ridiculous high prices when they were very hard to get.
    Our Walmart had two of this game in the store about 2 hours ago when we were in there. My son pointed it out as I had told him about them being hard to get and here they had 2 of them.
    ♪♫**.❤.**♫♪♪♫**.❤.**♫♪♪♫**. ❤.**♫♪

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
    Why is it any of your business? If you spent as much time as you do worrying about what others do in their life at looking for a job you would actually have one.
    Well for your information I refunded all the money that I sold the 4 Kiss tickets to the 2 people that bought them.
    I am sure I also seen in a past thread that you have a modded gaming system which for your information is also illegal. Also for your information it is illegal to collect assistance and spending your days on the internet instead of out looking for a job which you are capable of performing.
    It is FRAUD

The system was modified to play backup games which are copyrighted and you have no right to copy them in the first place!
    In Canada, Modchips are legal to purchase and own as a mod chip. Installing it into your system then hacking the games or making copies of something which is not your intellectual property or copy written is against the law.
    Copyright is the exclusive right to make copies of a literary, electronic, musical, or artistic work. Unless you have written permission from the manufacturer of the intellectual property it is copyright infringement.
    You obviously don't get it so I am done arguing with you.
    You should take your advise, leave it to his own business.

Quote Originally Posted by T-pot View Post
    You should take your advise, leave it to his own business.
    <insert witty comment here>

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information