Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Assassins Creed 2

Default Assassins Creed 2

Since I have a 360 and a PS3 I chose to buy it for the 360 as it looks and performs better on that platform. I would have prefered it for the PC but it won't be out for a while. I must say it is a very enjoyable game though.

Default Re: Assassins Creed 2

I like Dragon Age better. Maybe it will grow on me in time.
    i5 2500K at 4.9 Ghz, H100, OCZ Vertex 4, Corsair M4, Samsung EVO 850, Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition, 2 x 8GB Hyper X Fury, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Asus PB278Q 2560x1440

good game, i got to a tower where i couldn't find a way up tho.. then the game was due back

Was it close to the beginning of the game? I encountered a tower that gave me an achievement for doing a high dive. You often have to work your way around to find things to grab onto.
    I also have Dragon Age. I have gotten kind of frustrtaed with that game in that my companions are often terrible and just sit there if not held totally by the hand. I enjoy it though, the tactical pausing and all but that isn't all of it. I have found it relatively easy with parts that are close to impossible if not frustrating difficult, requiring the use of many poultices to complete. My "tank" Allister is made of tissue paper too. He is feable at best.

Did you pick up that guy in a cage? He's a very good tank, and combined with the witches daughter things get going.
    That and the extra tactical slot you acquire later on are good.
    i5 2500K at 4.9 Ghz, H100, OCZ Vertex 4, Corsair M4, Samsung EVO 850, Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition, 2 x 8GB Hyper X Fury, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Asus PB278Q 2560x1440

The whole tactics thing has me a bit baffled. There is no info in the manual or details on tactics. I saw something about a "tactics slot" but since I couldn't figure out the ones I had I wasn't to excited about getting one more.

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra54 View Post
    Was it close to the beginning of the game? I encountered a tower that gave me an achievement for doing a high dive. You often have to work your way around to find things to grab onto.
    I also have Dragon Age. I have gotten kind of frustrtaed with that game in that my companions are often terrible and just sit there if not held totally by the hand. I enjoy it though, the tactical pausing and all but that isn't all of it. I have found it relatively easy with parts that are close to impossible if not frustrating difficult, requiring the use of many poultices to complete. My "tank" Allister is made of tissue paper too. He is feable at best.

Wasn't that close to the start, no. It brings you to a place where you have to chase this guy, and he goes into tower. I couldn't find a way up the tower to drop in and get him.

Tactics is like a script that runs on each character, so it does things in battle and out of battle by itself.
    Handy for buffing the party, healing it, healing the character, having it use it's abilities etc...

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information