Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: iPhone 32 GB 3G(S) BRAND NEW UNLOCKED/NO CONTRACT

Default iPhone 32 GB 3G(S) BRAND NEW UNLOCKED/NO CONTRACT

Apple iPhone Brand New in Packaging
    FACTORY Unlocked - meaning it has NEVER been LOCKED/TAMPERED by any company or service provider. This phone will not need to have a contract and pay for data plans that cost over $70 a month.

This is 32 GB 3G-S (the newer and more powerful one; NOT 3G) 3 MP camera and tons more. Please check the Apple website.

$965 FIRM... Remember, this is FACTORY UNLOCKED. No tampering to the software. Factory sealed.
    Use it on any GSM Network anywhere in the world and switch plans anytime.

DON'T POST IF YOU'RE NOT INTERESTED.
    Last edited by windsorite; 01-05-2010 at 10:32 PM.

Default Re: iPhone 32 GB 3G(S) BRAND NEW UNLOCKED/NO CONTRACT

It is much cheaper to buy it and go on a 3 year plan then buying this from you!
    When I make up a lie and can not back out of it, I will just say I am leaving town for a funeral and that should cover up the lie.
    Self-laudation abounds among the unpolished; but nothing can stamp a person more sharply as ill-bred.

If you can't feed them, don't breed them!

Then don't buy it! I already have someone coming to take a look at it for the listed price.

Don't you know the meaning of UNLOCKED? It means you can use it anywhere at any time and switch to any network without having your phone locked to a contract which you have to pay $70 plus tax a month when you can pay $20 a month and get a bunch of features. You don't have to buy a data plan and you can use wireless internet for free!

You can sell the phone at anytime and not worry about if its a Telus or Rogers phone which will become JUNK if you don't want to use it.

You go ahead and buy a contact. You'll be banging your head on walls after sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by windsorite View Post
    Then don't buy it! I already have someone coming to take a look at it for the listed price.

Don't you know the meaning of UNLOCKED? It means you can use it anywhere at any time and switch to any network without having your phone locked to a contract which you have to pay $70 plus tax a month when you can pay $20 a month and get a bunch of features. You don't have to buy a data plan and you can use wireless internet for free!

You can sell the phone at anytime and not worry about if its a Telus or Rogers phone which will become JUNK if you don't want to use it.

You go ahead and buy a contact. You'll be banging your head on walls after sometime.

Yes the meaning of unlocked is stealing services you are not paying for!
    When I make up a lie and can not back out of it, I will just say I am leaving town for a funeral and that should cover up the lie.
    Self-laudation abounds among the unpolished; but nothing can stamp a person more sharply as ill-bred.

Even the phone brand new with no contract is $800. My grandmother can unlock the thing....its free, very easy and it takes 20 seconds, certainly not worth an extra $165.

Well I don't think you mean the meaning of factory unlocked. By means of your grandmother unlocking the phone is somewhat illegal and it cancels out a lot of features on your phone. Do your research first. You can't even update the phone automatically. This is factory unlocked, fresh!

By the way, stealing services you're not paying for? Umm...excuse me? Telus and Rogers and all other services rob you an extra $50-$60 on top of the $20 for providing you with a DATA PLAN when you can use it at a hot spot where wireless is enabled for FREE!

I have two phones left. One sold on Ebay for $973.

Don't believe me? Then don't post here.
    Last edited by windsorite; 01-05-2010 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
    Yes the meaning of unlocked is stealing services you are not paying for!
    Read the post. It's FACTORY UNLOCKED. Meaning SIM FREE. You don't know a thing about phones do you?

If you want free internet and features that are only available when a phone is unlocked then get it another way not by modifying equipment meant to be used a certain way. If you feel the cell providers are ripping you off then maybe you should not have a cell phone. I am sure this is also a grey area which is probably illegal and you should not be advertising this on Soonet anyways.

Just in case you forgot to read the rules

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use our communities to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, violates any internationally recognized law or otherwise violates The Soonet Bulletin Board System's Community Standards.

LOL! You are an IDIOT!!!!

It means it's bought FRESH from the Manufacturer without any modifying to the software. Read the previous posts! Unlocking a locked phone is illegal. NOT selling a NEVER LOCKED PHONE! The box has never been opened for god's sake! It's FRESH from APPLE INC.

Are you not aware if you buy directly for the Apple Store the phone is NEVER LOCKED????

Jeez...Noob. You really must be either stupid or a kid. Wi-Fi is included with iPhones, which means you can AUTOMATICALLY CONNECT TO THE INTERNET WITH WIFI CONNECTION!

I got to run now though but should this thread still be here when I get back I will keep voicing my opinion in it!

Just in case you forgot to read the rules

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use our communities to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, violates any internationally recognized law or otherwise violates The Soonet Bulletin Board System's Community Standards.
    You just made a huge fool out of yourself. LOL

LOL! You are an IDIOT!!!!

It means it's bought FRESH from the Manufacturer without any modifying to the software. Read the previous posts! Unlocking a locked phone is illegal. NOT selling a NEVER LOCKED PHONE! The box has never been opened for god's sake! It's FRESH from APPLE INC.

Are you not aware if you buy directly for the Apple Store the phone is NEVER LOCKED????

Jeez...Noob. You really must be either stupid or a kid. Wi-Fi is included with iPhones, which means you can AUTOMATICALLY CONNECT TO THE INTERNET WITH WIFI CONNECTION!
    Have nothing better to say about your slimy business so you call me names. NICE!!

I got to run now though but should this thread still be here when I get back I will keep voicing my opinion in it!
    You are thick or what? What I am selling is not illegal. I sold it on Ebay and I will continue doing so. This item was bought fresh from APPLE and there is nothing illegal about selling a phone bought directly from the manufacturer. There is no tampering to the software as if you were to buy a phone from TELUS then unlock it, now this is ILLEGAL. Get your facts straight.

Have nothing better to say about your slimy business so you call me names. NICE!!
    Don't be jealous.

So I can buy one for myself on the apple site that is unlocked for $800 but I am going to pay you almost $1000 for what? If you did nothing to unlock this phone then why the extra cash when anyone can buy them from them directly cheaper then yours?

So I can buy one for myself on the apple site that is unlocked for $800 but I am going to pay you almost $1000 for what? If you did nothing to unlock this phone then why the extra cash when anyone can buy them from them directly cheaper then yours?

LOL, try buying it from the Apple store. It was bought from THE MANUFACTURER. It's not available at wholesale cost to YOU as it is to ME.

Well because, you cannot buy a factory fresh iPhone in the Soo for that price. You can only buy it a little cheaper but you would be stuck with that service provider forever! Get what I mean now? Please don't waste my time. You must be a child. I don't need you to buy the phone period. I listed it today and it already sold. Please stop whining now and run along.

Don't be jealous.
    Not in the least bit. This is how I feel about you though!

LOL, try buying it from the Apple store. It's not available at wholesale cost to YOU as it is to ME.
    Oh contrair! You just have to know which site to buy them from and how to do it!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information