Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: iPhone 32 GB 3G(S) BRAND NEW UNLOCKED/NO CONTRACT

Default Re: iPhone 32 GB 3G(S) BRAND NEW UNLOCKED/NO CONTRACT

isnt this the same idiot that was trying to scalp people before xmas for a kids game?

no point in arguing with a scumbag, they only will bring you down to thier level and beat you with experiance.
    i7 970 @ 4.4ghz | Gigabyte x58a UD5 | 6 x 2gb Kingston HyperX 1600mhz| Corasir HX1000w PSU | 2 x 40gb Intel SSD + 1TB WD Green | Zotac GTX 480 | Corsair Obsidian 700D
    EK Supreme | MCP655 | XSPC RX360 | DD Dual 5.25" Resvoir | EK GTX480 Nickle | 3 x Sflex 3000rpm 120 x 38mm |

Quote Originally Posted by Fudd Rucker View Post
    isnt this the same idiot that was trying to scalp people before xmas for a kids game?

no point in arguing with a scumbag, they only will bring you down to thier level and beat you with experiance.
    yes this is him
    When I make up a lie and can not back out of it, I will just say I am leaving town for a funeral and that should cover up the lie.
    Self-laudation abounds among the unpolished; but nothing can stamp a person more sharply as ill-bred.

If you can't feed them, don't breed them!

i agree windsorite, unlocking a phone does not obtain any services for free. it simply allows the phone to be used on any carrier. the iPhone is no longer rogers specific so it reall just gets rid of the branding on the phone.

evil monkey has no idea what he is talking about. now jailbroken, that's another story, it allows you to steal and install cracked apps that other people have to pay for. Perhaps evil monkey only thinks he knows what an iPhone is but still carries around a zak morris phone!!!

You are really immature.

It's called trade secrets.

Quote Originally Posted by 67 L79 View Post
    i agree windsorite, unlocking a phone does not obtain any services for free. it simply allows the phone to be used on any carrier. the iPhone is no longer rogers specific so it reall just gets rid of the branding on the phone.

evil monkey has no idea what he is talking about. now jailbroken, that's another story, it allows you to steal and install cracked apps that other people have to pay for. Perhaps evil monkey only thinks he knows what an iPhone is but still carries around a zak morris phone!!!
    lol.

Yes, what I said was you can still use Wi-Fi at a wireless hot spot on the iPhone which comes automatically with it instead of paying an extra $60 a month just to have internet anywhere you go. The phone has never been opened or touched. You will not be stuck using Rogers or Telus forever but you may jump around to other services providers as you please.

I own a Blackberry Storm2 but thanks for the concern though. Seems that by standing up for this slime you are just as slimy as he is.
    Just before Christmas he was selling Super Mario Bros WII for a really outrageous price too.

FYI for anyone considering buying one of these you can get them on ebay for about $600.
    When I make up a lie and can not back out of it, I will just say I am leaving town for a funeral and that should cover up the lie.
    Self-laudation abounds among the unpolished; but nothing can stamp a person more sharply as ill-bred.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Monkey View Post
    I own a Blackberry Storm2 but thanks for the concern though. Seems that by standing up for this slime you are just as slimy as he is.
    Just before Christmas he was selling Super Mario Bros WII for a really outrageous price too.
    Yes, I was, and I'll scream out loud I was selling it for $100. YES. $100. I am not ashamed of it either. Haha.

Again you have no idea about business. At the time the game was going for over $130 because it was out of stock everywhere. Just like when the Wii console came out, it was going for double, triple its retail cost.

FYI for anyone considering buying one of these you can get them on ebay for about $600.

HAHA. Go ahead, please buy it and be scammed! Can they actually provide you with a serial number from Apple? Any warranty? When the actual wholesale cost Apple has put on it is over $200 more you actually believe you can get it for that price LOL.

This is a 3G-S, not a 3G! Jeez..noob. Stop posting here already.

Quote Originally Posted by windsorite View Post
    Yes, I was, and I'll scream out loud I was selling it for $100. YES. $100. I am not ashamed of it either. Haha.

Again you have no idea about business. At the time the game was going for over $130 because it was out of stock everywhere. Just like when the Wii console came out, it was going for double, triple its retail cost.
    There is a difference between business and black market. Maybe you should do some research yourself.

There is a difference between business and black market. Maybe you should do some research yourself.
    You must be a pro in the black market considering you know all the tricks.

By the way, Ebay is not black market. Seriously, kid what are you like 13?

Not in the least bit. This is how I feel about you though!
    Wah...I've actually affected your life that much that you actually considering feeling something about me? SAD.

You never quit do you? Man you must thing people are stupid. You do know what happens when you rip enough people off right? Good luck to ya.
    "Now you're just somebody I used to know"

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    You never quit do you? Man you must thing people are stupid. You do know what happens when you rip enough people off right? Good luck to ya.
    Rip people off? Are you an idiot? It just sold now on my eBay account. That's what happens.

It's not ripping anyone off. Ripping people off is when you trick them with a lie to get them to buy something from you. It's my price I can list it as whatever I want. No one is forcing you to buy it. You can't find a 32 GB 3GS in the Soo for that cost. Even if you buy from Ebay the shipping cost will kill you and you may even end up getting scammed.

What a bunch of cheapos.

Maybe you should go worry about your own life and stop hijacking my thread. You people just go to show what type of people there are in the Soo and ruin your own city's reputation.

..and thanks to everyone who has contributed for all the publicity you've brought to my thread!

Define: Rip-off
    To pull off by ripping; to steal, cheat or swindle; to copy, especially illegally
    en.wiktionary.org/wiki/rip_off
    Last edited by windsorite; 01-05-2010 at 08:01 PM.

Yes I said rip off...did I stutter?
    "Now you're just somebody I used to know"

Quote Originally Posted by TMI View Post
    Yes I said rip off...did I stutter?
    Am I forcing you to buy it? Get a life.

This site sucks to sell anything expect every sale to be picked apart with a fine tooth comb, they will say they could find it cheaper somewhere else and still find the need to come on hear and make it their god given right to let the world know that the item could be had cheaper else where. All the while, not having any intrest in actuall buying the item....
    anyone disagree?
    Core I3 540 - Coolermaster Hyper 212+ - 2x2gb Corsair XMS3 - XFX HD6870 - A-Data 32gb ssd + 2 tb hdd - Silverstone 650 watt modular PSU - Thermaltake Xaser III

Quote Originally Posted by Browster View Post
    This site sucks to sell anything expect every sale to be picked apart with a fine tooth comb, they will say they could find it cheaper somewhere else and still find the need to come on hear and make it their god given right to let the world know that the item could be had cheaper else where. All the while, not having any intrest in actuall buying the item....
    anyone disagree?
    Couldn't agree more. I just joined this forum a while ago and I cannot believe how many empty headed annoying people could be packed into one place. They just can't stand the fact that someone else has the item that's being sold and they don't.

Haha, @ Evil_Monkey, you posted me the forum rules yet you are breaking them yourself. What a fool. Pity.

I guess more than half of you don't know how to read? If you don't want to buy an item, DON'T POST.
    Last edited by windsorite; 01-05-2010 at 11:33 PM.

i see many on ebay for his price. since when can people not offer something for sale for whatever they want? ****, until the S models came out i could have sold my USED phone on ebay for $600 and its only a 8gb. the newer gen and the fact that the phone now covers all providers has made it even more desirable.

i see many on ebay for his price. since when can people not offer something for sale for whatever they want? ****, until the S models came out i could have sold my USED phone on ebay for $600 and its only a 8gb. the newer gen and the fact that the phone now covers all providers has made it even more desirable.
    Thank you! It's pretty sad to see that only 1 person here has some brains....

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information