Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for success stories

Default Looking for success stories

I have had 2 c-sections and I now have a pouch above my scare. I'm looking for success stories on how to have a flat stomch again. I have also contimplated having plastic surgury after I have some weight loss to remove some extra skin.

Default Re: Looking for success stories

Wish I could give you a ray of sunshine but I'm all out.
    I contemplated the same thing. I've seen some fantastic flat bellies after the plastic surgery but the scars take a while to lighten up.

I believe the nasty flap/pouch is a result of them cutting the muscles...........or that's my story and I'm sticking to it. I'll be watching this thread too.
    "Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do."

good luck with that. why not just get in the best shape you can and embrace your post-baby body? my belly does not look that great after 3 kids but i'm still proud of it.
    "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a v****a... Those things take a pounding." -- Betty White..

speaking from experience After 2 C-sect your belly will never be a flat as it was, no matter how much you work out. The muscles are during the surgery this why they not not return to normal. Why not be happy with what you can achieve?
    Plastic surgery to flatten your tummy is painful, expensive & not often covered by insurance and the scars can take a very long time to lighten up.

After having 2 c-sections I'm sure a tummy tuck is comparable in pain. I don't believe we have to just LIVE with something if it makes us insecure. I know I won't ever have the flat belly and I know I will always have a scar but I would love for my pants to fit without my gut hanging over. Its gross and I hate it.

From what I've heard a tummy tuck is more painful, the area cut is greater than a section. Give yourself several months of dieting and exercise and see how that works out. Then if still want the surgery go and talk one or even both of the plastic surgeons and then have the surgery.
    My belly is not what it was but it isn't a muffin top.
    good luck!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissMuffett View Post
    I would love for my pants to fit without my gut hanging over. Its gross and I hate it.
    you can buy spanx for that. http://www.spanx.com/category/index....goryId=3026742 way cheaper and completely painless. if you are getting a 'muffin top' it's not usually the belly's fault but the pants that are a size too small.
    "Why do people say grow some balls? Balls are weak and sensitive. If you really wanna get tough, grow a v****a... Those things take a pounding." -- Betty White..

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information