Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Numbness in the foot?

Default Re: Numbness in the foot?

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    Yeah I never let anyone else post under my name.
    Yes what you posted has been very helpful. When he gets back here I'm going to show him the links you sent me about the possibility that he could have pinched a nerve in his back.

Maybe after reading that page his ideas about going to see a doctor will change! He's getting way too cute gimping around here. I need my big strong protector type back haha.
    Just for clarification here Seraph, Fyre was a joint name on here - at any given time either one of us would use it to post. So, therefore no one used anyone else's name. Furthermore, you have met BOTH of us face to face.
    Last edited by ArcticBlue; 01-16-2010 at 10:28 PM.
    "The challenge of the path of joy is to create freedom. True joy comes from operating with Inner-Directedness and recognizing who you are." - Sanaya Roman

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    Yeah I never let anyone else post under my name.
    Yes what you posted has been very helpful. When he gets back here I'm going to show him the links you sent me about the possibility that he could have pinched a nerve in his back.

Maybe after reading that page his ideas about going to see a doctor will change! He's getting way too cute gimping around here. I need my big strong protector type back haha.
    If his symptoms do continue then he definitely should see a Doctor. They may only tell him to apply heat and ice as well as to take an anti-inflammatory drug, but regardless he should be seen. Better to be safe than sorry.
    "The challenge of the path of joy is to create freedom. True joy comes from operating with Inner-Directedness and recognizing who you are." - Sanaya Roman

Seraph

"Oh Sigh" so after some deep heat therapy and a few anti inflammatory pills (used as pain killers but hey they did the job) his foot now hurts.

So yeah I'm going to drag him to the doctor because of his gimpy foot last night he slipped on the ice, cracking open his knee, and bruising a rib.
    One of those determined tough guys, has to go to work no matter how bad he feels because off this manly sense of responsibility.
    Not that it's a bad thing but the good thing is the couple days he has off this week and where I'm going to insist he spends them!

And any one knows that sharing sign in names or log ins is a bad idea, so I'm glad you ladies decided not to share a name any more. It's highly recommended against on almost every site on the internet but it's not rocket science to see why.

Just so I don't step on anyone's toes, is it you or your girlfriend who needs the antacids

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information