Vianet.ca
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cosmic tourists?

Default Cosmic tourists?

Well after after some undeserved disruptive behaviour in my original thread, i decided to repost this here in the hex files. This picture is on Google Earth. It is the street view image labelled "Sault Ste. Marie", located at Bay and Bruce. The image labelled as "294 Bay Street' has the same strange objects in the sky. Think what you want.

Default Re: Cosmic tourists?

I'm sorry if I did any of the disrupting.

In the favor of science could we knock off what they could be to see if they are for sure for sure?

I mean they look for sure, but let's make that a fact shall we. I've seen lights in the sky all around in areas where it is actually DARK at night (like out of town in the boonies)

Never seen them in the day but these look pretty much like huge close ups of what I see in the night which are like big fuzzy stars that move around way too much to be stars and change directions way too much to be comets or satalites.

So if they were lens flare they'd bend in a circular way and you could almost trace between them. They could be reflections but can you triangulate them to a point where they would have been reflected from?

The distance does look too far from the possible points or origin from the point of light unless someone had a spot light from the roof and it was really night, and they erased the light that goes from the source to the display. Not possible.

Unless there is a white reflectant light on that tower these are completely independently sourced light anomalies.

Can't tell you they're aliens unless we can zoom in and get the plate numbers, track them down and see where they're from.

So my conclusion is that these lights are something, in the sky, that is a light. Not from the earth, with it's own light source or reflecting the sun from a shiny surface.
    (Could be two chrome ultralights)

Nice shot anyway

It was not you that did the disrupting, thank you however for being considerate enough to apologise. Like I said before these objects are in two of the streetview images. The other ones along Bay look like they were taken at a diferent time, possibly in the afternoon. The time frame for the above picture would be in the early morning as the sun is beaming through the top of the Day's Inn from the east.

So the sun is in two different positions, so that would say it wasn't the sun doing the dirty work.
    And if the same camera was used they'd show up in the same spots on the camera if they showed up twice on the same camera one would assume.

(and that means we have to knock out the idea that there would have been something on the top of the days in tower in that shot if it's not there in the second shot)

Where are they? Let me at em!

Maybe you won't get as much attention on this here but it's quality over quantity and the spectrum of human intelligence does decrease when people are grouped in larger numbers.

I'd like to also further add that I am not the first to see such things on Google street view, do a search and you will see for yourself. This kind of "orb" like ufo phenominon is usually seen in great numbers and span across the sky...makes you wonder why the sequence of images along Bay are photgraphed at different times, in the early morning and then afternoon.

Well what do you want to say it is?

We can escape our practical explanations of what it could be to say what we want it to be. But remember it COULD be a shiny seagull or an unknown insect that flies at high altitudes and reflects light.

There are so many things they could be, this is a wonderful mysterious world we live in!

Could even be moisture? Have to knock out the possibilities and get to the final contestants for what the heck are these pictures of?

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana XV View Post
    It was not you that did the disrupting, thank you however for being considerate enough to apologise. Like I said before these objects are in two of the streetview images. The other ones along Bay look like they were taken at a diferent time, possibly in the afternoon. The time frame for the above picture would be in the early morning as the sun is beaming through the top of the Day's Inn from the east.
    You assume they are objects, but you don't know that.
    You should start by assuming they are not objects.
    i5 2500K at 4.9 Ghz, H100, OCZ Vertex 4, Corsair M4, Samsung EVO 850, Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition, 2 x 8GB Hyper X Fury, Corsair 600T, Samsung 2443BW, Asus PB278Q 2560x1440

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information